Black people need to learn how to make Spa's and Sell Spa services

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Based on my award nominated group econmoics pizza thread....

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...-learning-how-to-make-and-sell-pizza.340403/*

Think about it... go to any urban center or metropolis and you always have a visible or noticeable section of Asians, usually Chinese being the biggest and then other Asian nationalities following after. with their presence, also comes their shops and services.

if you notice, the majority of the Spa's and nail salon markets tend to be Asian or Asian dominated and we of course, like in any other market, spend our money there.

how hard is it to really do nails or give massages?

Black Spas and Salons...like pizza shops would create wealth, networking and a place to launder money in a lot of our communities.

The asian community is eating good off of (like 4 car garage house mercedes and bmw good) spas and nail salons just like how the other minorities are eating off pizza and other service based ventures.

even the parlous where nikkas be getting extras and 'benifits', how hard can it be to set up a joint giving out cheap handjobs and nuts??

ls.jpg

*note im speaking from the north american perspective* :come on:

@ChiefQueen
@MikeyC
@Supreme Leader Reinscarf
@Sagat
@Miggs
@BmoreGorilla
@JudgeJoeGorilla
@calixprynce
@Saka
@Lazy Migrant
@R$G META
@Responsible Allen Iverson

Last edited:

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
These threads where an OP posts "Black people need to ____________" every few days are pointless and presumably are posted because the OP is bored shytless. They always go nowhere.

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
These threads where an OP posts "Black people need to ____________" every few days are pointless and presumably are posted because the OP is bored shytless. They always go nowhere.

Them filler threads :mjlol:
Should just make a thread saying "black people need to do everything" and be done with it would save us time :lolbron:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
NO..

BLACK PEOPLE need to learn how to SUPPORT BLACK OWNED SPAS

I know of Two in the same city owned by black women and they do great work ..very professional and affordable

I had a deep tissue massage from one of the sisters and it had me feeling like :ahh:

But most of Thier patrons are WHITE

I will post Thier location's and Thier costs as well..they are accessible from I 95 if you happen to be on your way to florida

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:blessed:Yep White Supremacy will be ended by loose backs, clean nails and maybe aa happy ending or two.

Sign me up :damn:

:stopitslime: instead of real political action to hit back at a predatory system targeting us

CAPITAL is the basis for any movement and action. we gotta get the money first breh, cant do anything substantial without it. all this marching and protesting is for the birds, word to Doc Umar.

breh, you see how the Chinese are living in Scarbs, Markham and Richmond hill

nikkas is living like this off of Bubble tea and god damn back rubs (among the usual other things):patrice::what::gucci::damn:

point2homes86.jpg

point2homes77.jpg

Easy-Weddings-Chinese-Wedding-3.jpg

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

BLACK PEOPLE need to learn how to SUPPORT BLACK OWNED SPAS

I know of Two in the same city owned by black women and they do great work ..very professional and affordable

cant it be both in different situations though? for instance, i need some black spas created around my way in order to support them first....

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

you know your chattin' bare rubbish bruv....stop it.

i make pro-black business threads every so often....the whole point is to open up a dialogue on what isnt, what is and what could and should be....

if you disagree, your either a c00n(proper use of the term), an anti-intellectual, anti-black, ignorant or anti-black establishment. pick one.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
CAPITAL is the basis for any movement and action. we gotta get the money first breh, cant do anything substantial without it. all this marching and protesting is for the birds, word to Doc Umar.

nikkas is living like this off of Bubble tea and god damn back rubs (among the usual other things):patrice::what::gucci::damn:

point2homes86.jpg

point2homes77.jpg

Capital en masse is blocked to black people

Unless these particular blacks give some up

That's a political issue brother

Edit: Im done with marching

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
you know your chattin' bare rubbish bruv....stop it.

i make pro-black business threads every so often....the whole point is to open up a dialogue on what isnt, what is and what could and should be....

if you disagree, your either a c00n(proper use of the term), an anti-intellectual, anti-black, ignorant or anti-black establishment. pick one.

All jokes and #dapfishing aside, seriously the only thing I have is that these all look like they have a lot of common features to em, like the need for capital etc :patrice:

Make a mega thread titled "black people need" (inb4 #blackpeopleneed you heard it here first :steviej:) and get it stickied/pinned somehow seems like the best way imo rather than continuously making small but similar threads and before people start saying b-b-but 6 figures, nah that place isn't very active sadly :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:Yep White Supremacy will be ended by loose backs, clean nails and maybe aa happy ending or two.

Sign me up :damn:

:stopitslime: instead of real political action to hit back at a predatory system targeting us

very corny breh....and short sighted

political action requires money....

more blacks opening and operating businesses...means more wealth in our community....which leads to money being available to fund 'real' political change....

politicians listen to people with money breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL

point2homes86.jpg

point2homes77.jpg

exactly breh....

money will get things done....

we need to stop depending on entertainers and athletes for money too....real businessmen from our neighborhoods who have a vested interest in those areas....thats where the change will start