Black people on TikTok

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
I downloaded TikTok to see if what people say about it is true. I thought y’all were exaggerating but

This app is filled to the brim with c00ns.

:mindblown:

A full 90% of videos made by black people are about BW vs BM, colorism, interracial dating, race play (!) and white validation.

If this is in any way representative of gen z we are fukkED.

How did it get this bad? :mjcry:

I want the next generation to feel the solidarity I felt when I was coming up. :mjcry:

We are running out of time :mjcry:

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post some usernames that I can checkout OP. Haven't seen much of that, but maybe coz I stick to the 4 channels I follow and rarely 'explore'.

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it's very sad how much people spend their time on these apps....99.99% are getting absolutely no compensation for the endless hours they spend creating TikTok content and engaging with their fans.....just purely for clout. Getting all the cons of fame but none of the benefits. Can't tell you the amount of times I seen people get fired over the shyt they post.....and most the time it's not even something specific they said but companies just don't want the distraction.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Post some usernames that I can checkout OP. Haven't seen much of that, but maybe coz I stick to the 4 channels I follow and rarely 'explore'.
Just explore for a while. I would post some examples but they are so prevalent you will see a nonstop stream of them. It's really that many

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure or hoping they are mostly younger people that will see the light eventually but these young folks are cooked. Too much c00ning from these young people on Tiktok and Twitter. Not sure what's wrong with them but the war is lost. We gotta fight battles for US NOW.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I downloaded TikTok to see if what people say about it is true. I thought y’all were exaggerating but

This app is filled to the brim with c00ns.

:mindblown:

A full 90% of videos made by black people are about BW vs BM, colorism, interracial dating, race play (!) and white validation.

If this is in any way representative of gen z we are fukkED.

How did it get this bad? :mjcry:

I want the next generation to feel the solidarity I felt when I was coming up. :mjcry:

We are running out of time :mjcry:

i only got tiktok for the bytches showing ass and titties

but yeah its bad. we're 30 years too late tho. black leaders shouldve rang the fukking alarm in the 80s / 90s when the wedlock rate and single mom rate exploded. not to mention the millions of babies aborted, jail crisis, etc. all led to the destruction of the black family, which leads to this

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i only got tiktok for the bytches showing ass and titties

but yeah its bad. we're 30 years too late tho. black leaders shouldve rang the fukking alarm in the 80s / 90s when the wedlock rate and single mom rate exploded. not to mention the millions of babies aborted, jail crisis, etc. all led to the destruction of the black family, which leads to this

point of no return