Black South Africans sacrifice a sheep on a beach - see Cac reaction inside!

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
ALL 'White' people need to get thrown into the Marianas Trench after they pay me the money they owe me for my ancestors' forced labor.

:martin:

Can you imagine, your family has lived in South Africa for 2,000 years and have practiced their faith for eons, and Annalise de Kock wants to stop you on the soil your ancestors were buried!

KISS THE BOER! POW POW!
:demonic:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: Why didn’t they shave the sheep first?

Before you slaughter animals you’re suppose to shave the hair or the furs first.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nerdy black guy said:
Before you slaughter animals you’re suppose to shave the hair or the furs first.

Wrong. You ever worked in a slaughterhouse? They didn't shave one damned cow at the one I worked in before they shot that mothafukka with a bolt gun.​

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
of course they wont boycott tha.
cacs dont make rational choices or decisions, so expecting them to boycott trophy hunting would mean you had expectations for them.

which you should never have expectations that are higher than the floor you walk on, in regards to cacs

and im not even saying this on some "fukk cacs" shyt, anyone who has been around whites will tell you this.

Last edited:

GhostBreh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
Background for coli brehs:

This is in Clifton, Cape Town. Arguably the most affluent suburb in South Africa. It's right next to the beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, think the Hollywood Hills crossed with Malibu. The place is filled with contemporary mansions that cost millions of dollars, some of them $15million+. Naturally, it's filled with arrogant, racist cacs.

A few days ago some black people were chased off the beach by a private security company hired by the local residents. They had no right to do this as it is a public beach. They weren't affiliated with the city government either, just the local residents wielding their power and money over non-residents as usual. The incident blew up on twitter and has been trending for the past few days with calls for black people to occupy the beach today.

The slaughtering of a sheep, while common in cleansing ceremonies, was also done to piss off the white residents of the area. Mission accomplished there.