Black supremacy vs black dominance

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It seems a lot of TheColi doesn't really understand the difference between the two. You have a lot of people advocating "black supremacy" as the way forward and if you ask them what that looks like its "building a community of strong men" or "circulating the black dollar" or "growing black businesses".

That is black dominance. That's what we did in Greenwood, Tulsa (aka black wall street). We built a strong, prosperous community. White folks got jealous of our economic dominance and burnt that down. Black dominance is worthy goal but it is susceptible to the jealousy, resentment and retribution of the ruling society. You don't rule the society you just dominate it. Like how black players dominate the NBA league but don't own the teams or set the rules.

Black supremacy is a completely different paradigm and creating a whole new social environment that favors black people to the disadvantage of other races. It is a complete reversal of the current situation we are in. Instead of our cities being burnt down, we burn down white towns. Instead of blacks fighting for scraps at the table other races fight for our scraps. It means we are at the top of social, military and economic ladder.

Black supremacy is Erik Killmonger. Black Dominance is Greenwood, Tulsa.

Black supremacy is maybe too radical a change for most of you. We are comfortable in our current situation whether we admit it or not. If you really want Black Supremacy understand what it really means and why you want it. Then once you know what it is you want, make a plan to get it.

Speak on it.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
PSA: We’ll have a real discussion on this. You won’t be allowed to derail with nonsense/trolling. You will be ignored

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
OP must be cosplaying as a black person

whole thread looks like it was made just to show off to other cacs how we are just like them

We are human? So yeah in that sense we are just like them. Humans form groups. Groups compete for power and resources.

A 5 year old understands this. Strangely, it seems so called “grown men” like yourself don’t.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Look. What I am doing is simply illustrating the difference between these two concepts.

I’ve seen the polls. Most of TheColi seems to advocate for black supremacy so I’m clarifying what that actually means. I am not making value judgments one way or the other.

If black supremacy is what you want you better know what that entails.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif