Black Thought - Streams of Thought Vol.3: Cane & Able (Discussion Thread)

Korady

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How’s it compare to Streams 1 and 2? :lupe:
For me, 1 is in a tough spot because it's short. 2 is straight killer. For 3, the first half caught me off guard. There's a couple dope tracks and then the others are ok but not for me (I'm not a big fan of the Good Morning single.) I think they'll get mostly a good response from people though. Second half is straight fire and on par with 2 in my opinion.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
For me, 1 is in a tough spot because it's short. 2 is straight killer. For 3, the first half caught me off guard. There's a couple dope tracks and then the others are ok but not for me (I'm not a big fan of the Good Morning single.) I think they'll get mostly a good response from people though. Second half is straight fire and on par with 2 in my opinion.

How you could have that collection of emcees and want to have them rapping over some wack ass mid aughts east coast failed attempt at a "club banger" sounding ass beat with a garbage ass swizz hook is infuriating...its so rare to hear Killer Mike not making music for white college drop outs that bartend in gentrified neighborhoods who say RTJ is their favorite "band" nowadays, I feel like this a failed opportunity... sonically at least, as they all snapped lyrically... but I shared your disappointment