BLACK TRANSGENDER Upset That Mall Wouldn’t Let Him Use A Female Fitting Room (Rant INSIDE)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_nxvftibN3T1tbcweeo1_400.gif

Lookin ass
Cyborg..I'm dead:deadmanny:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
dressing rooms are individual. Not like it's the lockerroom at the gym. It's a dressing room at a store.
Then whats the problem using the mens dressing room:francis:

If i had a 9 year old daughter and she is going into a dressing room i damn sure do not want no She-Ra looking breh going in the same direction.

Take your big ass to the mens dressing room.:camby:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
If I were a cis-woman, I would feel personally offended by this man’s exaggerated and simplified definition of womanhood. We shouldn’t be forced to entertain the delusions of every nutjob with two legs.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
people partied and celebrated for 8 years that we had a black president

now they're snapping out of it and wondering wtf happened to the country

8 were just elected into office the other day - identity politics is here and Obama ushered this era in.:francis:

I had a friend of mine's wife go OFF about this when it was in the news last year

they have a daughter and said hell no she wasn't with it; and they are hood as hell, no republican/right wing in them at all.

its funny how a lot of these "national issues" they don't even let working class black people weigh in on; those CNN talking head negroes don't count.

Many Black folks are very conservative..but unfortunately 'conservative' is used as code for White and stuck in the past.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Many Black folks are very conservative..but unfortunately 'conservative' is used as code for White and stuck in the past.

conservative is also another word for "republican" :usure:

also the 25 and under crowd is less conservative than those of us in our 30's on up

after all, this is their generation :francis: