Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Edit: Black Twitter has been roasting Buzzfeed for the last day or so because of this video.

Some of these questions might come off as c00nish but there are some good points within the video too. Wanted to see what TLR thought about it.

Update to the thread, #RealBlackPeopleQuestions and #BuzzFeedVideoQuestions are now trending and Black Twitter is trolling the hell out of Buzzfeed now.

Bossip's Response:

Last edited:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:no black person who grew up with black people would ask these questions. I couldn't even get to the 4th question, seems like stuff fed to them by whites. These are looking like people with black skin, not black people (there's a difference). And I want to ask a WP why their movies are so disgusting (no beef). What's up with all the vomit? All the male on male interactions? I swear every movie there's something incredibly suspect and I've been curious to know if it's like that in real life (I don't interact with any). I know you're not supposed to fall asleep around them but some of the stuff that's put out there is :scust: on a thousand levels.

And an extra :russ:, at them picking the most socially aware looking black people (natural hair for women), I fall for these type of women all the time but I try to remind myself of that Andre 3000 line "Now question is every brother with dreads for the cause? Is every brother with golds for the fall? Naw So don't get caught in appearance."

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:russ:no black person who grew up with black people would ask these questions. I couldn't even get to the 4th question, seems like stuff fed to them by whites. These are looking like people with black skin, not black people (there's a difference). And I want to ask a WP why their movies are so disgusting (no beef). What's up with all the vomit? All the male on male interactions? I swear every movie there's something incredibly suspect and I've been curious to know if it's like that in real life (I don't interact with any). I know you're not supposed to fall asleep around them but some of the stuff that's put out there is :scust: on a thousand levels.
this shyt from Buzzfeed
a cac media that trolls the net

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup

see thats the shyt. Nothing productive gonna happen in the African American community if yall just call each other c00ns and bed whenches without doing anything productive yourself. Then ya go and post a couple "fukk cacs c00ns and bed whenches" posts and pat yourself on the back

:francis:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup

Most these questions have been posted here and got good response. Whats the difference now

And what tf constitues a black person?

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most these questions have been posted here and got good response. Whats the difference now

And what tf constitues a black person?
To be honest with you, this website is pretty terrible on race relations and I have a strong feeling that a lot of posters aren't who they say they are or are trolls (funny thing is, I'd be considered a troll in real life but I'm 98% 100% up front on the net:jbhmm:). The question that really rubbed me the wrong way was why we would rather dance then talk politics or whatever she said.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:francis:
Shuffle for white-owned media brehs and brehettes
I'm glad black folks are starting to catch on to this shyt....I've been warning y'all about these black centric think pieces, media etc written and produced by black people for white owned websites with predominantly white viewerships/readerships...these are not for us.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Some of these questions might come off as c00nish but there are some good points within the video too. Wanted to see what TLR thought about it.

Man get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt

fukk Buzzfeed, fukk vice, fukk noisey, fukk complex, fukk bieber, fukk Miley, fukk Fox News,

The things some c00ns will do for a check. Smh.

Last edited: