Black who date outside their race can only get fat and ugly ones myth

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I am sick and tired of people on the internet this forum include reinforcing the myth that the only non black women that black men attract are fat, ugly and sloppy looking.Most of the non black women I see with black men are usually skinny or average size women.As far as looks go most of the women are average looking women.But I have seen quite a few brothers with really attractive women of other races.Now I am not saying there aren't nikkas who date fat, ugly, non-black women but most of the non-black women who are dating, married or have kids with black men are average looking, average size.And let's not act like white men are attracting all the beautiful non white women because I see quite a few white boys with fat ugly non white women.Not saying there are not attractive non white women with Cac men but let's not act like Cac men are with the cream of the crop of Black, Latina, Asian and Middle Eastern women while the only women black men can attract that are not black are at the bottom of the barrel. If your attractive you're going to attract women of all races.If your average looking your going to attract women of all races but less then someone who is a "prettyboy".And if you a ugly nikka your not going to attract to many women not even fat or ugly women.Unless she is has low self-esteem or you have a really great personality or your rich.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If I dated an Anglo she'd have to have a knock out shape and face. I'll stick with black and arab women for now.

P.S. in for ok incoming plat.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Didn't read your post

But here in L.A. , I can tell u I see more brothers with nice non black women than ugly ones.

It might be different in other cities and states

I saw some brothers with nice pawgs in Texas as well

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I am sick and tired of people on the internet this forum include reinforcing the myth that the only non black women that black men attract are fat, ugly and sloppy looking.Most of the non black women I see with black men are usually skinny or average size women.As far as looks go most of the women are average looking women.But I have seen quite a few brothers with really attractive women of other women.Now I am not saying therr aren't nikkas who date fat, ugly, non-black women but most of the non-black who are dating, married to or have kids with black men are average looking, average size.And let's not act like white men are attracting all the beautiful non white women because I see quite a few white boys with fat ugly non white women.Not saying there are not attractive non white women with Cac men but let's not act like Cac men are with the cream of the crop of Black, Latina, Asian and Middle Eastern women while women black men can attract that are not black are at the bottom of the barrel women. If your attractive you're going to attract women of all races,.if your average looking your going to attract women of all races but less then someone who is a quote prettyboy.Amd if you a ugly nikka your going to attract not too women not even fat or ugly women.Unless she is has low self-esteem or you have a really great personality or your rich.
Lowkey that myth is actually a diss towards black men. The fact that other Black men try to reinforce this sterotype is some self-hating simp shyt.

Last edited:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I'd guess in general most ppl date within their league looks wise regardless of race.

Also the stereotype that cac men like to spread, the we only fukk the fat ones they don't want doesn't make sense because some white guy had to fukk her fat mom and fat grandmother and fat white women get white men every single day

Daps
Black men get fine Hispanic woman white woman who not as many fine ones. White dudes get fine Black woman typically can't even lie about that. Me personally I date black woman first Hispanic next if I have too don't do anything else

Daps
I'd guess in general most ppl date within their league looks wise regardless of race.

Also the stereotype that cac men like to spread, the we only fukk the fat ones they don't want doesn't make sense because some white guy had to fukk her fat mom and fat grandmother and fat white women get white men every single day

Bra half those fat white woman brothas had have white kids cac dudes was in they p*ssy fronting like they don't date fat chicks. And alot of black womAn cacs get was already ran through by a black man

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
dating out of your race doesn't get you a model
:manny:Wrong.

I aint even looking to endorse OP, but women don't have a universal pact, the "what you get with x woman is what you'll get with y woman" theory isn't true. If interracial dating is your thing you never know what you can land in another race or ethnic group. Every attractive woman doesn't hold the same standard, leading to some pairings ultimately being a surprise.