Black Woman flies to Brazil, gets mad at Black Men dating Brazil Women.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

:mjlol::snoop: I wish I would waste my vacation debating with somebody about why I'm having a good time. :heh::camby:

Yall doing this at a Beach Party though??:what:

I don't have a dog in this fight since I never been to brazil like that but, sounds like this sister wasn't ready to go over there and see black american brehs like
:blessed::blessed::blessed:with them brazil women
Just based off what shes saying.

The thing is...there are good black men in america who want to date/marry black american women so why trip on the guys that left? who cares? let them dudes live. Sound like Brazil getting saturated with simp dudes though.

Yall Both look crazy as hell at a beach party debating and killin everybody vibe n shyt :russ:

They'd have to get out my party with that bickering, the conversation wasn't going very far but I know yall like some good old fashion fukkery.

I think the big football jersey dude was just trying to boost his youtube channel with this arguin though lol. "I'm not crispy I dont hate black women"

:scust: You wouldn't Catch me on a Hot beach unless I'm swole/cut from lifting weights & tae bo cardio wtf. I aint judging no other man looks but Gat Dayum if them aint some of the sloppiest bodyest havingest head ass nikkas.
:scust:

I got love for my black american women and I might visit brazil one day but im not about to cram study a portuguese language book to get my simp on.

Edit:
57437_o.gif

I want my 5 stars, my Plat, my Dap, my Rep, and my rafters :russ:

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps