Black Woman that make black men feel guilty about having a low paying job r white supremacist

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't gonna post for a while but I be having these thoughts I wanna let out...that be caged, begging to get out.

Black men have no control of their economic destiny in the job world, so any BW that hold the fact that they don't have a "good job" is a piece of shyt and a racist undercover bedwench. Because were totally disfranchised out of the job world because by nature men are competitive, so why would non blacks hire other men to conquer them and take their resources? In theory it doesn't make any fukking sense, our dumb ass elders actually pushed this dumb shyt on us, basically set us up for pure slavery. There is no power in being a consumer, beggar, employee.

The art of war is to destroy your opponent, take their resources and their woman that';s what the white man did to us. Were dependent on people that A. hate us B. are men, and men in general are naturally egocentric and competitive. Most men want to be the best, atleast they should. Only betas accept being a doormat. If u don't want too be the best why even play. Motherfukker grab a taco bell application, because in the professional world, u got to want to be the Michael Jordan of what u do. No sleep.

All BM should pursue entrepreneurship because the white man is never going to empower u. Hell leave ur black ass out to die with nothing, and u can have all the talent, skills, education u want. The simple fact is, he has the power and he don't like u, period...all that other shyt don't even matter. u can have the most talent and still get shut out your industry. That's why u gotta build your own shyt, and learn how to do everything by yourself, and then build a team later and grow. fukk working for another man, that's for suckers and retards.
its 2017 basically, use technology to network to market with like minds, I know local nikkas suck, but that's why we have the internet.

and to keep it 100, they only empower either gay black men or no backbone having c00ns anyway, so in other words, u gotta be a bytch to get promoted. They make all the good real brothas go through hell at the job. They try to buck break him until he quit, then those dirty motherfukkers will try to make it seem like hes crazy or the "angry" black guy.

I digress, The BW that call BM "broke losers" because they cant get hired are bedwenches, and corporate breh's work with these woman, their normally college educated, they get a little bs job title. They go crazy, start pushing a bmx or benz, rock expensive euro brands and act like their shyt don't stink. Calling brothers "broke" "dusty" shyt like that. Don't mind these bytches breh, just grind and start your own shyt, once that dumb bytch get laid off when her job disappear and your business is popping and ready to last...you'll get the last laugh.

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or that everyone is supposed to have a business. Can't all be chiefs......can't all be generals......
i disagree...in this trump economy, its either hustle or die...because hes getting rid of all that liberal pacification...all those govt programs...gonna go...and its either grind or perish ...thats how it should be anyway

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indeed. Alot nikkas don't wanna hear it but a lot of black women are white supremacists in black face.
yeah u gotta becarful....its not even their fault....most black ppl in general have been indoctrinated by this system, and theyre not even aware for it...u always have to becareful dealing with most black folks and becareful dealing with ALL non blacks.....trust no one