Black Women in Texas Have the Highest Risk of Dying After Childbirth; House Bill Pending

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I've never really seen the op bash bw so I doubt that's the case but who knows

Anyways, from what I'm reading it seems like black women not having healthcare or not having enough healthcare during and after pregnancy is the cause.
What about hispanic women? I doubt they have any better healthcare.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Don't mind her....she's Issa Rae...Insecure.

This is clearly a medical epidemic specifically targeting black women but the first thing her bum ass does is derail my thread smh.

Texas' healthcare system needs revamping
Ur bum ass been derailing threads with ur slick ass anti black women comments for a minute now
U dont give a fukk about infertile texas black women

Kill the facade :camby:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah thats my point, I wanna know if its simply because of poverty or if its something else, worse case scenario being black women are being targeted. I guess more research needs to be done.

This is what I'm asking.

I mean outside of late prenatal care a lot of the other factors they say are causing this anomaly are dumb. diabetes HBP and obesity :camby: as if 2/3 of this country aint obese and at risk for diabetes and HBP.

seems like misconduct to me

Daps
Nah thats my point, I wanna know if its simply because of poverty or if its something else, worse case scenario being black women are being targeted. I guess more research needs to be done.

Blk women are being targeted... its so apparent.

Healthy blk women dying after child birth in large #'s ... come on.

Last edited: