"Black Women Won't Date Brothas That LIKE Trans Women, Transphobic" - Angelica Ross ('Pose' Actress)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

I'm not going to give my opinion, but I will give an 'objective' view. Why does this need to be discussed? Because this happens in our community like it or not. On a 'medium' enough level. Young Buck, two weeks ago, was caught with a 'trans' woman. Not just him, but we have some who do it on the DL. This is why it needs to be touched, this spreads diseases. Is it popular to discuss? No. ......but this affects BOTH our Black men and women.

Also, I will say that we need to have more of an open dialogue about this. Because let's be honest, this shyt happens more than you think and it aint just in ATL either.

Laverne Cox also responded

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Black women are being protective with risk management as I see it. We all read the cdc stats concerning bw and certain diseases. I won't critique the source here for the sake of acknowledging that certain communities are high in transmission of shyt. So a bw saying... I'm not good on knowingly exposing herself to shyt....is rational. :yeshrug: I'm not seeing a difference between a DL nikka piping a untransitioned MTW vs a just a gay dude....except a dress; and then turning around and sleeping with a woman. Since trans is with or without surgery....with overwhelmingly majority without, it's literally the same act of dirty ducking around and giving it to your woman.

Or am I wrong?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
The vast majority of straight men in general would never date a tranny. Post op or pre op doesn't matter. The vast majority of straight women in general don't want to date a man whos sexually active with trannys no matter the race. Trannys are like 40 times more likely to have HIV( literally not even exaggerating).

Daps
86_F8_D4_F1_4_A28_4525_ADFB_9_C8_D9556_AE95.gif

Last edited: