Black Women's Sex Drives Are Trash at 30

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my lifetime I've found that black women's sex drives turn to shyt a little after age 30 then they kinda come back around 40.

It's like sistas give that p*ssy away from 18-24 after that they slowly start putting things in park and by 30 they on bullshyt.

This is why I have no problems talking to a 19 year old because I like to fukk and you gotta get p*ssy where p*ssy is available.

By the time the average black woman is 28 they realize they fukked a lot of guys they shouldn't have so then they start locking that shyt down like high end jewelry...

*I say black women because that's all I've ever fukked with

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It's true. I used to attract them young and the young chics got fukked alot. The only time I find 30`s age chic fukking on pace with me is when they married and when they in older and in their early 40's they bounce back. I don't know who told them to put the p*ssy up on the shelf at 30 because they ain't really green no more and looking to get them soon to be dried up eggs fertilized and nikkaz ain't trying to lock down a bird who gave up all that p*ssy in her teens and twenties.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
A chic who ain't wifed by 28 is a sad thing to behold. They get the attention they seek and couldn't get from the nikkas that ran thru them on Instagram, post pics of them getting groove back in the gym, on vacation and take up Zumba and pole dancing classes.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Maybe age dynamics don't work in your favor for that age group

or

I dont think it's lack of sex drive. I think it's cause by 30 they're looking for more than sex and dont wanna give it up that easily. I'm pretty sure them vibrators are getting that work.

But by 40 if they aint cuffed they just say fukk it and let loose.
Exactly

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:I hope not, cause as I get older, my drive is actually going up for some reason. Imma need the sistas to keep pace.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
It's true. I used to attract them young and the young chics got fukked alot. The only time I find 30`s age chic fukking on pace with me is when they married and when they in older and in their early 40's they bounce back. I don't know who told them to put the p*ssy up on the shelf at 30 because they ain't really green no more and looking to get them soon to be dried up eggs fertilized and nikkaz ain't trying to lock down a bird who gave up all that p*ssy in her teens and twenties.

How will the dude know about the free fukking she did before she met him?

I've known quite a few of my former female friends were like this during school and 5-10 years later in their early 30s I see on their FB feed they're suddenly "good girls" posting vacation pics with decent man(some of the dudes I've met for myself) thag I knew just a few years ago look like they were never getting p*ssy from these broads with them now.