BlackPearl POTY 2017: Caring, Dependable Reps, American & Boobs

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I, BlackPearl, appreciate you. While all the other contestants feel owed the title of 'Poster of the Year" I take a different approach. I understand that I need to earn that title and I am here to prove my commitment to getting it.

First and foremost, I adore thecoli.com. It is may favorite website. I visit it daily, attend the meet ups and I appreciate all of it's members; good and bad. To prove that I have taken the time to individually tag hundreds of posters which you will find in the posts below. I do this because I want you to know how much each and everyone of you mean to me. If I didn't tag your name please know that it was not for lack of appreciation but lack of time.

While some of my opponents are Canadian :huhldup: and making false promises; I deliver. Do we really believe someone will be repping all of you for life? Especially when they have no history of keeping such a promise. Let's not fall for the emotional Canadian lies brehs and brehettes.

:francis:

I, on the other hand, have a proven track record of keeping my rep promises . In the following thread Insult @Mowgli and Get Repped I promised to rep all those who followed through. Even after a month of reps being down I came back to deliver as promised. That's commitment. That's dependability. That is a Poster of the Year you can count on.

So know that when you vote for me as Poster of the Year all the following promises will be kept:

1. Anyone who votes for BlackPearl with be repped on site for the entire year. I'm not bullshytting. I already have a list of the people who nominated me. All of which has already received reps because I deliver.

2. I pledge to keep being the funny, charismatic poster than you have come to love and appreciate and that appreciates you.

3. I pledge to post more body shots.:shaq: That's right! I know you ain't trying to look at pictures of these crusty ass dudes no matter how pretty they are:mjlol:. I got something that none of the others can offer. :ehh: The others are just gonna keep doing what they do. But me. Oh I come with perks. Big perks! :takedat: He's a sample for your viewing pleasure.

So following the link and cast your vote for your Poster of the Year BlackPearl!

The OFFICIAL 2016 TLR POTY Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I love and appreciate you all. Your vote means the world to me :wow:.

@Elle Driver @Rawtid @CinnaSlim @gogogubari @Coco @Milk N Cookies @LeeDoubleLee @Lady.Libra. @LadyElle0301 @MoonGoddess @Regine Hunter @Jayne @wickedsm @m0rninggl0ry @The5thLetter @Holy Berry @Ello_Vee @Kant @VFib @kittenheels @Darth Hater @Abayo @Ria_21 @Athenna @Jasmine20 @GoldCoastSaint @Amy Traphouse @DarlingNikki @Malt-O-Meal @ChocolateQueen @Marti @MsReal @Token @Ashley Banks @Rue @Colicat @Rasputia Latimore @Paradise @Vice Queen @Cheeky @Azul @Black Barbie @Raava @Paradise @Booksnrain @BooksnCookies @tater @Chelsea Bridge @awkwardblackgirl @www.THUG.com @InDePickWest @ChiefQueen @PeridotPuss @DarianaGrande @Athenna @Giselle @Ms.CuriousCat @Ms. Elaine @Kex @TheFemalePerspective @Out2TheOld @BatWoman @ThiefyPoo @1999 @Sassy @Katey @PartyHeart @The5thLetter @WHIPPEDCream @Colicat @Jisselle

@PullOutGawd @killacal @BLAZO da GAWD @Username @Vincenzo_Corleone @loki @OH SOHH TRILL @Day_Walker @BANDOLERO @Daio
@Tony_Bromo @The Wave @Billy Ocean @PhonZhi @Phoenix Reborn @Collateral @Ultima @UltimateSource @Yuffie @Still Ill FC @Fonsworth @Warren @Broke Wave @Gambino @MrSlyyy @Stir Fry @levitate @KOOL-AID @HellRell804 @Knuckles Red @Matt504 @Pineal Gland @tru_m.a.c @LaxMuertexDexLaxVida @NoChill Jones @ridedolo @Dwolf @DarrynCobretti @yardman @BrothaZay @Tenchi Ryu @Prynce @Zero @LordLoco @stomachlines @Beerus @DrX @CashmereThoughts @CashmereEsquire @Dad @Celerii @Xtraz2 @dizzzzzzzle @SmileyFace @Voice of Reason @Atlrocafella @BushidoBrown @Sammy Steez @LoMax30 @Fly.Union @seveninthechamber @Soundbwoy @DaPresident @EmitDrill @Qohelet @Big Boss @ThreeLetterAgency @HabitualLineSteppa @ThatTruth777 @Okocha @Yesterday @satam55 @jayQuery Script @Gravity @Tropical Fantasy @Mr swag @rastafarwrite81 @Michael's Black Son @chiefdogg @Canon @PAPERZ @YG Joey @Dave24 @Blackout @Black Reign @b_low_brown @bleek @morris @TMNT4000 @Neil Tyson @NeilCartwright @Meh @Diondon @Kitsch @Squirrel from Meteor Man @Youhadasparkwhenustarted @Shook @King Poetic @Dray5K @Brooklynzson @houston911 @Sagat @Guwopaveli @Boolean @Ghostface Trillah @Ghost Utmost @TITTY__CHOPPA @PrnzHakeem @Throw Ur Hood Up @Rose Gold @Green negs and spam @Geoffrey_Chaucer @BigHench @fallbacksonn @Raul @NO-BadAzz @All Knowledge @Linc @Address_Unknown @KeysT @Trajan @Youhadasparkwhenustarted @BlackSexyllence @Pineal Gland @PinotNoir @GrindtooFilthy @Grind -N- Bone @RetiredTroll @SleezyBigSlim @Jparker90 @Orange cream shake @MIAlien @Shadow King @ALonelyDad @feelosofer @HE_Pennypacker @Insun Park @Ironman @Playa @IronFist @Barnett @Black @charmander @Doobie Doo @MilesTailsPrower @Imhotep2 @The Burger King @Afro @Responsible Allen Iverson @JudgeJoeGorilla @Mr210 @Busted_Toes @RebelX @Huge Jackedman @Critical Distance @MeltzerDirtySprite @At30wecashout @King Musa @Papa Shango in the flesh @Wild self @The Grendel @Tetsuo @Brosef_K.O.N.Y. @SubZero @gabbo @Gab88 @DynamoEAR @Yehuda @Ronnie Lott @mannyrs13 @KaiserRexTheCzar @Tug life @baqardi @BrothaZay @AJtheOne @KidStranglehold @VegasCAC @Mephistopheles @Blessed Is the Man @Bless't @Mephistopheles @Bandz on me @Pitfalls0117 @Buckeye Fever @KologeroBx @HopeKillCure @Prince of Wakanda @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @YaThreadFloppedB! @JamieFoxxHairline @The Fire @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @Yusuke Uremeshi @Trill Russell @tru_m.a.c @dc007 @j.smooth4 @ball15life @Rainman @Turbulent @Turk @O.T.I.S. @Born2BKing @Tony_Bromo @EastCoastNaga @the cac mamba @Feds @Fly.Union @FLYINHAWAIIAN @MikeyC @Tunez @Muad'dib @skeetsinternal @KRiLL (+) @Nutritious Quata' Water @Cold Blooded @RookieToVet @MoorMe @Asiatic Black Hebrew @Jparker90 @The HONORABLE SKJ @SavageSavant @Paper Boi @Big L Was the Biggest W @Piffiztheanswer @Inspect Her Deck @Ol' Otis @HollowPoints2 @Romell @AJtheOne @The Gimp @TheProfessor @Preacher @Mowgli @RetiredTroll @Flywin Lannister @essdot @Slowpoke @Thingsfallapart @timothy_strickland @blackcrusaderm @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha @King Napz @mikishere @AldavisAlbundyAllah! @PhonZhi @Gonzo @itsyoung!! @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman @Straw Hat Nucky @BlackManLiveFromLondon @Keyser Soze @BocaRear @Arris @ndthentherewasx @Playa @John Harden @puppetmaster @Skooby @Cali_livin @The Mask @THE MACHINE @Swagnificent @videogamestashbox.com @The Taxman @patscorpio @poRATCHETteacha @BrehWyatt @DiFo CiTy @BiPolarTwilight @The Wolf Among You @3:30 @Ill-Mind @Young simba @el3mentary @MiltownLegend @bravaDo @DrBanneker @mmmiLs @Call Me James @Nappy Hacker @Kenny West @YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Wise @Scientific Playa @MrDavidAlexander @Kalik @The Sharingan @NicotineLakes @DirtySideN1gga @Obreh Winfrey @SupaVillain @Stealth-Hustle @Matan Levy @trick @Thomas @BlackStarLine @Willstyles @Scottie Simpen @ComputersPutin @The_Computer @Kd35brah @Eddy Gordo @TeFLoNBoMBz @Sauce Dab @ZoeGod @The Black James Bond @Roman nymph @The Infamous @6ixSigma @Paz @_DiamondNights @Black_Panther_JS @Stefan Lurquelle @Afrodroid @illadope @Czarface @Robert_California @Reginald Noble @Randall Flagg @Kidd Dibiase @concise @Concerning VIolence @Method Man @2stainz @YeLovesBoston @Whips-n-Chains @L0Qutus @2 Up 2 Down @ROBEEZYKILLA @BronxFleeZy @newarkhiphop @Centaur @Karbaash @ivailoivailoto @Trent @Racer X @Deeeez Nuts @Pharaoh1 @Asantehene @Dre Space Age @Marco Andretti @Lost His Smile @Shook @SobeSoles.com @My Name Is My Naaame @SirShaktus @VictorVonPoon @Beng Beng @KingBeez @Edub @philmonroe @BushidoBrown @MeachTheMonster @yung$$$jordan @Trillmatic318 @Ric Shaw @All Knowledge @Mainevent_7 @Human Torch @devizelle @2Quik4UHoes @Ardamus @Heafcliffe @Stuntone @MoneyBags @The Bilingual Gringo @PS4 @KeysT @SofaRealDoe @mastermind @frush11 @horse. kills @Enzo @Aprogressivone @Flavia @Idaeo @ExpensiveThrillz @Raye82 @MartyMcFly @badtguy @detroitwalt @DMGAINGREEN @|r|e|a|d| @Miss Lucifer's Love @thewiz703@SprinceC @the bossman @Mr swag @VladTheImpaler @ice cold perm @Yakno1 @El_Mero_Mero @Pyrexcup @CacDetectionAgency @AquaCityBoy @hood b. goode @THUG LiFE @wastedmermaid @winb83 @cdc @Brendan Frazier @The ADD @portcityplaya @hoodheronova @krackdagawd @jerniebert @Supa @Dog Based Gremlin @Willstyles @Originalgangsta317 @XxBboyxX @bigillwill06 @semtex @nikkahs B. Wildin @NoHateLeftBehind @LightSkinYeshua @Food Mane @TheRealfG @CarbonBraddock @Enrico Pallazzo @HopeKillCure @ThatKidBlackHippy @O.Red @XxBboyxX @Soundbwoy @dontreadthis @Donovan Gumby @Silkk @Shadow King @Slystallion @Clean Cut @Audemar @J.V Koba @Sk3ptical @Prince of Wakanda @TheLittleGuy @roxxthe96er @Heelish @street heat @BlackDiBiase @s0cks @RawDro @SmokyQuartz @ndthentherewasx @Wargames @Rice'N Beckford @360dagod @360Waves @Dip @Mainevent_7 @Max B @RichieRich @TRUEST @Mobb Alchemist @AllEyez @havoc @KingOFKings @Mr Hate Coffee @PhonZhi @VelourSocks @8====D @Donny @OG_StankBrefs @Gab88 @Miggs @ReturnOfJudah @SJUGrad13 @Easy-E @Marezzy @Leissyondabrain @MoreOrLessGawd @AlwaysLurkin @newworldafro @Yagirlcheatinonus @ATownD19 @8WON6 @Sauanaffe Tustunnagee @Voice of Reason @GreenOva415 @ProfessionallyTrill @Gains @Reies Tijerina @General Mills @flo @Kingshango @MazeCityNy188st @Methodical @3rdLetter @Jimi Swagger @Roddy Right @All Knowledge @Malik1time @livindajetlife @The Guru @Green negs and spam @flea @Treblemaka @DizeeGorilla20 @Cacdestroyer @-o3- @Orbital-Fetus @Joey Chizzle @Mr Bubbles @lando calrissian @Born2BKing @Da King @SithLawd @T.he I.nformant @Mr. Negative @JQ Legend @ALonelyDad @keond @BoogieDown23 @Bisen Saïd @bishop @Selah @Chris Cool @NoCones @RiffRaff @Osiris @THOT CATALOG @Izanami @kovan @BlackMajik @The God Poster @iSeeBrokePeople @Darth Nubian @Zardoz @Londilon @Mr.bocario @Nomad1 @yeahisaidit @Grizzly @Lord Poison @el_oh_el @steadyrighteous @D1renegade @Pitfalls0117 @-RigorMortician- @bigrodthe1 @Pharaoh1 @xXMASHERXx @spaceXjamzZ @Glocck Lesnar @The All Night Lights @Loose @ATearInMyEye @deimoz @Str8Ballin @The Fire @Blackrogue @hostsamurai @DJSmooth @Captain_Crunch @Eat Dhat dikk Up!!!!!!!!! @CountryBoyL @jadillac @Givethanks @Apollo Kid @EatingGoodNow @Nastiness @highertech @onlylno @jaguar paw @fallbacksonn @Tom Foolery @Turbulent @Iron Chin Wilder @gabbo @Supercoolmayo @GodinDaFlesh @Grano-Grano @So-Chi @GoPro @sooWoo @Ali13 @shutterguy @42 Monks @Boxstate Reject @Vintage Eclectic @Gucci Balboa @Smashius Clay @havoc @AmenhotepIV @KingBeez @MsReal @Cycloneon @bdizzle @NoHateLeftBehind @Kowboy @Los! @MGM @TreeElecHuggica @el_goat @K33M @Godless Liberal CEO @TOAD99 @No Homo @Versatile @Reverend X @Ask a Stupid Question @methaphorce @Mechatronic @PoPimp84 @TheFryingDutchman @BigL187 @MarcusDigital @Gucci Balboa @Spud34 @D'Monyx @cole phelps @SwagmundFreud @KillaFnCam @Listen @UptownSoulja @woneal512 @jjj123 @I'z @MidwestFinest @Big dikk @Methodical @Kalik @SmoothOperator88 @TripleAgent @slikkp @Jack Trippa 3z company ho @brehbreh @WOAHMYGOODNESS @Trajan @yeyeye @Fedmahn Kassad @TheHitKingz @FmrToken @VFib @ThaRealness @Jer$ey Breh @KingSlime @marcuz @Don'tMindMe @25YOUTHS!! @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Abayo @brickflair @DMR @Troublesome @Sly Cookin @Bruh Man 5th Flo @TheGregReaper @Lord_Chief_Rocka @Reality @Kingsdome @LezJepzin @richboy @HewittAve @DA_LURKA @Dirty Sprite Legendary @mf_budz @Chaval @Wiirdo @mbewane @IslandG @O Fenômeno @Klarifeye The Great @Pseudo @Cory MBA @Ohms Law @Road20 @keond @absolut da poet @KinksandCoils @Swag King Cole @SwagKingKong @Brozay @Anti-Anime @B-boy @Darts @JACK! @GunRanger @yaaa_mad @lotteryplaya @DJHollow @BruhManFromTheFifthFlo @BruhMayne @BillCosbyAteMyHomework @darius19 @Desirous @ThisWorldAintRight @DonKnock @Golayitdown @KravenMorehead™ @MidniteJay @zopaco317 @newworldafro @Marc Spector @Bgreat @SavageSavant @Box Factory @the artist known az @longhairedchef @Malta @Jisselle @Thinking on a toilet @Monster @GzUp @Flawdaboi @dtownreppin214 @Kiyoshi-Dono @Morose Zeitgeist @feelmikepayne @L&HH @Fly.Union @TXSuperman713 @Guwopaveli @Grizzly @Darealtwo1 @Demetrius @Uncle Kendrick @klutch2381 @BrehReally @KingTut @J_rock @RioGIII @JKT @RealAssanova @Fastlyfe @Kano @wild100sboy @princeofhaiti @MillionMills @MaddLionKing @Payday23 @Millions @MobayCorleone @BaggerofTea @holidayinn21 @cfountain @num123 @the kid @Logic Reigns Supreme @Logic Reigns Supreme @SupaHotIce @thewiz703 @LurkMoar @RiffRaff @Peak @Gutzman @southpawstyle @yyy @Cowboyz89 @Prince Luchini @CBSkyline @calixprynce @YOGEBEAR09 @SlowPaceThrillah @yakamein @ORDER_66 @thatdude954 @ArtaXerXes @I AM WARHOL @Recondite/Weirdo @The_Sheff @blackestofpanthers @jocmotivation @DonkeyPuncher718 @SteezY @BdaBo$$ @fillerguy @Peter Parker @young3000 @blades25 @Fedmahn Kassad @Never Ending Night @ToneDaGawd @ch15x @mcdivit85 @Tupac in a Business Suit @Music Fiend @Bone Bender @Slystallion @RainGawd @Ain't That Something @O.G.B @Shameonyou @TL15 @Hi! @Wiles @Azik @Swirv @mobbinfms @DontDoIt @Broad Street Bully @Mac Brown @moutain @Luck

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Lord..
6y1t3k.jpg

:mjgrin: I support this woman in whatever she does, shyt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I already voted for Yathreadflopped before the thread was made. I don't think I can change it.