Supporter
Daps
*waits to hear other indy stars are gonna try to get the same kind of deal*

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Da Da Da Daa, Da Da Da Daa
ykDhXk0.png

I was thinking about putting a pair of blue pants over the head and torso of the :umad: smiley, but this is actually much better. Dap+Rep

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was probably SSeth's bytch that was complaining. To be real every other woman on the roster has a prominent role already
Yeah, I don't know who else there is that isn't getting shine right now.... other than that fitness chick & Emma. :patrice:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yeah, I don't know who else there is that isn't getting shine right now.... other than that fitness chick & Emma. :patrice:
And Emma should be above an angle like that unless she wanted to work with Alexa.

Don't think they could have done much better than Blue Pants - she's perfect to put Alexa over if they were to actually have matches. Those same NXT women who aren't yet on the roster would probably benefit from facing Blue Pants too. She's the one woman Job squad after all :russ:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
they need to look in the mirror and figure why a chick whose name is literally named after her gear with no theme song is more over than them

blu pants >
I mean...it's probably because wrestling fans these days seem to be comprised heavily with hipster smark types that love meta-shyt....:ld: