ulc7adt8f5rr1c0ta9gc.jpg

sr6ligglyfb4hr0frj6h.jpg

:banderas: This shyt is dead sexy!!!!!!

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I had a BMW it was cool but maintenance is annoying. You can't take those cars to your local shop, so the BMW dealership trys to stunt on you with prices.

I remember my check engine light came on because the gas station attendant didn't screw my gas cap on all the way. BMW was charging me $200 just to clear the check engine light. :stopitslime:

After a while I was like fukk this, traded that shyt in quick.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When I had a BMW it was cool but maintenance is annoying. You can't take those cars to your local shop, so the BMW dealership trys to stunt on you with prices.

I remember my check engine light came on because the gas station attendant didn't screw my gas cap on all the way. BMW was charging me $200 just to clear the check engine light. :stopitslime:

that's the only downside of having a BMW :mjcry: that what stops me from pulling the trigger...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Bmws are for men they know at least a little about cars so you don't get finessed by the dealer.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bmws are for men they know at least a little about cars so you don't get finessed by the dealer.

Yeah but if you're a working professional who has time to pop open a hood? Plus BMW is slick, they make their cars to where random brehs or other shops have no clue on how to fix certain issues or the part is a specially made BMW component.

I used to stay on that OEMBimmer website because they had good deals compared to the BMW dealership.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the only downside of having a BMW :mjcry: that what stops me from pulling the trigger...

Yeah it's insane. Even if you have the money it's like wtf am I blowing $500 on a damn oil change for? When I had my check engine light issue I found this European shop in the cut that cleared it for me for free. Saved me $200.