Bo Jackson - "If I knew back then what I know now, I would have never played football"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yes he was. Bo had a CANNON and was a top defensive outfielder. there was a huge battle between he and Devon White (NYC rep :myman: ) of who should win a gold glove in 1989. Deion never sniffed one.

Problem with bo is that he played DH most of the time and only played 60 plus games in RF, moving over at the end of games as a defensive replacement.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
source.gif

Robbo

All Star
Daps
His numbers by average are better than Bo.

But y'all are calling Bo a Hall of Famer tho. :aicmon:

No i didn't say he was a hall of famer... if he was strictly a baseball player, he could have been a hall of fame player. I don't think anybody is debating whether he is a hall of fame baseball player as it stands now. While he was playing he was thought of as the superior baseball player, i don't know if you were around then.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Me too. I played in middle school. I knew right then and there that this was the last time I am ever playing this sport

Had my first concussion in middle school. Landed on my back after coming down for an interception. Head snapped right off the ground.

I knew then that I didnt want to play that sport long term.

Strangely, I started boxing shortly after. :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This highlight reel generation. :snoop:

But I forgot this is the same forum that overrate Tracy McGrady. :snoop:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
No i didn't say he was a hall of famer... if he was strictly a baseball player, he could have been a hall of fame player. I don't think anybody is debating whether he is a hall of fame baseball player as it stands now. While he was playing he was thought of as the superior baseball player, i don't know if you were around then.

oprah.gif
sometimes, you got to let a n1gga wallow in his wrongness.... :salute:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This highlight reel generation. :snoop:

But I forgot this is the same forum that overrate Tracy McGrady. :snoop:
But Deion wasn't better!! You went datamining hunting your way into this argument. :heh:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deion finishing the Falcons game then arriving in a helicopter right before first pitch of Atlanta Braves NLCS game was :boss: