Bob Arum admits shoulder was 100% coming into the fight

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bob also said that the fight was a draw, CompuBox is bullshyt, Floyd only landed one punch in Round 12 and most people around the world agree Manny won the fight.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Kike's gonna kike
tumblr_inline_nh0a8ql6Be1qeb2ub.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Toradol masks pain and he wanted some when he was 100% healthy???? No wonder he stayed walking through people's punches, this dude's career is fraudulent. Brittle handed Floyd G-checked Manny with a right counter in round 1 and he stayed back because that shyt hurts when he's not on gear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao_vs._Miguel_Cotto

Cotto had some success when he managed to pin Pacquiao against the ropes, although Pacquiao later admitted that he had allowed this to happen, as he wanted to test Cotto's power

:childplease: :mindblown::camby: Cotto hits harder than Floyd but he wanted no parts of Floyd power after that first right counter?. He thought he was going to continue to get his beam me up scotty shot before the fight and wild out in the ring, NASC said nope. Subpar fighter and a career cheater.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmmm, Manny was 100% but wanted a toradol injection anyway.

I wonder why :sas2:

Toradol masks pain and he wanted some when he was 100% healthy???? No wonder he stayed walking through people's punches, this dude's career is fraudulent. Brittle handed Floyd G-checked Manny with a right counter in round 1 and he stayed back because that shyt hurts when he's not on gear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao_vs._Miguel_Cotto

:childplease: :mindblown::camby: Cotto hits harder than Floyd but he wanted no parts of Floyd power after that first right counter?. He thought he was going to continue to get his beam me up scotty shot before the fight and wild out in the ring, NASC said nope. Subpar fighter and a career cheater.

:ohhh: