Bob Arum admits shoulder was 100% coming into the fight

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The storylines write themselves. For 6 years, he refused the needle. On May 2, 2015, he wanted the needle. No hyperbole, no exaggeration. :deadmanny:
and no one in MSM has criticized him or Arum.

It shows you how much it was really just hating on Floyd and not about Pacquiao. He is now forgotten.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
“Number one, Manny didn't check the box,” said Koncz. “I checked it. It was just an inadvertent mistake. If I was trying to hide anything, would I have listed all the medications on the sheet that he intended to use? We weren't trying to hide anything. I just don't think I read the questionnaire correctly.

:dwillhuh:. Isn't the questionaire the same every single damn time? Its your job to read the fine print as an adviser.

the bottom line is that we weren't trying to hide anything. If we had wanted to, we could have done the injection at the hotel before the fight and nobody would have known but we didn't want to hide anything

He says this so casually, as if on a late Macau night before a fight, this has happened before.

Saving money in China my ass, trying to outrun drug testing.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...romo-ronde-barber-rely-new-painkiller-toradol

Toradol is a wonder drug," says former All-Pro safety Darren Sharper, who retired last year after 14 NFL seasons. "You get a shot in the butt, and within 10 minutes nothing hurts. And that feeling lasts the entire day."

During the 2003 season, Titans receiver Drew Bennett was struggling with a bad hamstring when he first tried a pregame Toradol injection -- the shot some teammates called the Lifeline. "I couldn't come close to opening up and running full speed," Bennett says. "I took a Toradol shot, and 15 minutes later I felt no pain." Bennett, who retired in 2009 due to chronic knee issues, says he received a weekly injection for the rest of his career.

:sas2::sas2::sas2:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is getting to be really embarrassing.

Just shut up and admit Floyd is the better fighter.

Has there ever been a generation of fighters more butthurt over taking a loss??

It's boxing. People lose fights sometimes. Jeez...

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
and no one in MSM has criticized him or Arum.

It shows you how much it was really just hating on Floyd and not about Pacquiao. He is now forgotten.
It's always been about Floyd losing always. Like @Master Teacher said in another thread people have legit lost their minds tryna think of ways to discredit his win. They were so sure Pac was "the one" and can't handle the fact that he was outboxed cleanly :mjlol:

And people don't want problems with Arum that's why man are hush hush :whoa:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looking at how unsure, not only Pac, but his entire corner looked on May 2nd, it reminded me of how Margarito looked after getting busted against Shane. It looks like Pac and Roach's game plan was simply Toradol. Once they were denied the shot, it was as if they had no clue what to do beyond that......just like Margarito looked against Shane.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Don't we know by now to never believe anything Bob Arum says one way or the other. "Mr. yesterday I lied today i'm telling the truth."
Bob Arum is only full of shyt to Floyd Stans when he says stuff they disagree with.
Non-Stans realize that if Arum is speaking then it is 99.999% that he is lying his old ass off.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Toradol masks pain and he wanted some when he was 100% healthy???? No wonder he stayed walking through people's punches, this dude's career is fraudulent. Brittle handed Floyd G-checked Manny with a right counter in round 1 and he stayed back because that shyt hurts when he's not on gear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao_vs._Miguel_Cotto

:childplease: :mindblown::camby: Cotto hits harder than Floyd but he wanted no parts of Floyd power after that first right counter?. He thought he was going to continue to get his beam me up scotty shot before the fight and wild out in the ring, NASC said nope. Subpar fighter and a career cheater.

pac_interview2.jpg

That Toradol brehs:skip:

Cotto probably would have koed a clean nikka 5 times with the blows he landed :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toradol masks pain and he wanted some when he was 100% healthy???? No wonder he stayed walking through people's punches, this dude's career is fraudulent. Brittle handed Floyd G-checked Manny with a right counter in round 1 and he stayed back because that shyt hurts when he's not on gear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao_vs._Miguel_Cotto

:childplease: :mindblown::camby: Cotto hits harder than Floyd but he wanted no parts of Floyd power after that first right counter?. He thought he was going to continue to get his beam me up scotty shot before the fight and wild out in the ring, NASC said nope. Subpar fighter and a career cheater.

I never knew this, goddamn this guy is a fraud, no wonder all his fans are hoe ass no dignity motherfukkaz

I wondered why he walked through cotto's punches those first few rounds because he was getting tagged clean, and i figured cotto was weak, but the plot thickens

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I never knew this, goddamn this guy is a fraud, no wonder all his fans are hoe ass no dignity motherfukkaz

I wondered why he walked through cotto's punches those first few rounds because he was getting tagged clean, and i figured cotto was weak, but the plot thickens

In going to other sites, a lot of people have been looking at the Cotto fight with new eyes.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I rewatched the highlights (I didn't wanna watch the whole thing cuz I'm :scust: at Manny) but this boy was getting connected cleanly and he ate them shots like :yes:

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Cotto buckled him with a left hook round 3 this nikka Manny almost fell through the ropes and he shook it off like spopavich from DBZ..

tumblr_llw382VTJv1qgaos0.gif

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rewatched the highlights (I didn't wanna watch the whole thing cuz I'm :scust: at Manny) but this boy was getting connected cleanly and he ate them shots like :yes:

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

i remember watching the first marquez fight and as the fight wore on, marquez was catching him cleanly and hurting him and i legit thought he could stop him even, had dudes head rocking back heavily. i think that was '03? so it doesnt make any sense that his head barely moves when he gets tagged clean at the heavier weight divisions. i didnt suspect anything but i was always shocked by it. i thought Oscar, Hatton would win those fights easy. was shocked as hell he won them an won the way he did. it damn near unprecedented in boxing history a dude climbing the weights and stopping bigger fighters who are great in their own right.

something definitely didnt add up. and if you read between the lines of things people like teddy atlas, roy jones etc been saying, they kinda saying dude was doing something in their opinion.