Bobby Shmurda gets 7 Years against his will

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I read an article that said they offered him 5 and his boys 12 but then he took a deal that gave them all 7. Might have even been here I saw that

yeah, he did. they were gonna get rowdy more time but he copped a deal that got them all equal time which is really some shyt. you know those nikkas were tight for that.

he's getting time served since he'll be out in 2021. so it works back to its original time.

i ain't gonna lie, they had a lot of shyt on them. idk if a lot of ya'll read those transcripts but it was a good chance he would have gotten more time at trial. those life sentences + that body washing up put some sense into him. i mean, shyt, they got proof he shot at his brother or one of his nikkas at barbershop and that rowdy performed in the same clothes he was in during a shooting earlier that day, lmao.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Yo Gotti brick head ass was shaming nikkas that cop pleas in court...i knew then he wasn't really bout that life

Nah, when you're a part of a "continuing criminal enterprise", as they like to say in court, and you take a deal in exchange for your admittance of guilt to some extent, it's like you're admitting to the enterprise's existence and its criminal activity, instead of playing dumb like you're supposed to do, so in some cases I see where Yo Gotti is coming from.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, when you're a part of a "continuing criminal enterprise", as they like to say in court, and you take a deal in exchange for your admittance of guilt to some extent, it's like you're admitting to the enterprise's existence and its criminal activity, instead of playing dumb like you're supposed to do, so in some cases I see where Yo Gotti is coming from.
Ok i can agree with that, never thought about it like that

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why he had a outburst? Was it over the 5 years probation? He better lay low as much as possible cause they'll try to make him do something dumb for no good behavior. Should've kept Kenneth Montgomery.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Why he had a outburst? Was it over the 5 years probation? He better lay low as much as possible cause they'll try to make him do something dumb for no good behavior. Should've kept Kenneth Montgomery.
Word lawyers will rape you for legal fees making you believe they will fight tooth and nail for you only to pretty much force you(by telling you there's no way we're going to win if we go to trial lol) to settle/plea at the end of the day

Legal system is a dirty game

At least ken was telling Bobby from the get he should cop out