BOBBY SHMURDA talks to THISIS50 Says "My Constitutional Rights Are Being Violated" (Audio)

Will Bobby Shmurda see daylight before 2026?

• Total voters
Daps
Bobby Shmurda voiced his opinion on two trending subjects. The Brooklyn rapper opened up on the topics of his staggering $2 million bail and his supposed beef with 50 Cent, this according to ThisIs50.

When discussing his highly contested bail Bobby blasted the New York District Attorney’s office. He suggested, that in addition to woefully experiencing a languished legal system, that his inherent constitutional rights are being violated. “They ain’t trying to give me the deal because they know if I come home, I’ma beat this. So, right now, they trying to hold me in here as long as possible,” said Shmurda.

Bobby believes that the government is working to sabotage his right to due process. “So, they’re trying to hold me in for like three or four years. And then try to give me time served or something but they don’t got nothing on me. I’m not even supposed to still be here,” he then claimed, “I got several lawyers maintaining my case that’s saying that the bail is supposed to be dropped and these charges are supposed to be dropped.”

Next he questioned if his case is being used to build a political legacy. He challenged, “The bail is not even supposed to be high due to the Emory Law Book. But they violating my constitutional rights. They violating my civil rights that they are just flushing it down the toilet for they own political reasons.”

Moving from bail to bars Bobby shot down rumors concerning an alleged beef with 50 Cent. He effectively dismissed the notion he has any problems with the Queens rapper. He insisted, “I don’t do the Rap beef… I don’t got time for all that. First of all, I’m in jail. How I’ma beef with someone when I’m in jail?”

Begging the question, the “Hot Boy” spitter concluded with, “That’s not my character. 50’s cool. So anybody who knows me knows I don’t do that Rap beef sh*t. 50 ain’t never disrespect me.”

Daps
has his trial started yet?

nope you know how they do US- sit you in a cell for 2-3 years waiting on a trial date hoping u give up and plea to something

now be a white cop with charges...trial will be put off while hes free on paid lwave, then sentence will be nil to very little :stopitslime:

everytime he goes to court they push it back another 5 mons, they wanna make sure he has no buzz and no chance to blow again when hes out. as it is the 1 hit they had is 3 years old​

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
in b4: its they fault they in jail and I hope they rot forever- blah blah I know some of you cac cops on here save it. Nobody is saying these guys are saints :martin:
It never fails with threads like this. Nikkas talk this CAC this CAC that but quick to shyt on rappers that's locked and side with law enforcement and the cops. From meek to Bobby.:snoop:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
nope you know how they do US- sit you in a cell for 2-3 years waiting on a trial date hoping u give up and plea to something

now be a white cop with charges...trial will be put off while hes free on paid lwave, then sentence will be nil to very little :stopitslime:

everytime he goes to court they push it back another 5 mons, they wanna make sure he has no buzz and no chance to blow again when hes out. as it is the 1 hit they had is 3 years old​
right.... either they keep pushing the date back just for some bullshyt reason or the feds/cops are going through the case with a fine comb so no big shot lawyer can get him off.

Daps
right.... either they keep pushing the date back just for some bullshyt reason or the feds/cops are going through the case with a fine comb so no big shot lawyer can get him off.

Pretty much. Any one with open eyes can see our justice system is bullshyt. Meaning, if they did a crime then have a trail, sentence them and lets get it started, but to put a person life in limbo b4 the trial starts is fucced up. Sometimes I swear if I wasnt black I wouldnt understand or see the truth in this fucced up country :mjcry:

Daps
It never fails with threads like this. Nikkas talk this CAC this CAC that but quick to shyt on rappers that's locked and side with law enforcement and the cops. From meek to Bobby.:snoop:

Yeah and im really sick of it. Everytime i see those posters they out themselves as PIGS to me :jawalrus:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. He should have had bail money

2. His bail getting revoked SEVEN TIMES says something about his case.
From what they say it's not his bail getting rejected, it's the plea to have his bail reduced from paying the full amount that's getting rejected

They want the full $2million or whatever ridiculous price

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:dead: Breh, his squad was out there clapping everyone and everybody. I don't get rap/urban community.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From what they say it's not his bail getting rejected, it's the plea to have his bail reduced from paying the full amount that's getting rejected

They want the full $2million or whatever ridiculous price
And he should pay up then...dude was out here busting shots at people and his crew hit innocents.

Can't have it both ways