Bobby Shmurda Works In The Clinton Correctional Prison Commissary For $7.75 A Week

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Life sure comes at you fast, huh.

Maybe Taxstone will join him.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
best advice out of all of this is simple: keep your nose clean and don't go to jail kids, it's not worth it :francis:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
they shouldn't have wage limits, they shouldn't have minimum wage. They should be able to be hired to do labor at competitive rates
i got a potna in colorado ...who is on lock and he makes more than minimum wage at a dairy company..dependin on the facility and state u in..u get competitive wages while locked up

u not factoring in that tax payers are payin around 34-36k a yr per inmate for room and board, clothes, medical care, educational programs, counseling ... and supervision.

the money an inmate earns..50% goes to ifrp and if u a semi celeb like bobby is...he gettin taxed/extorted when his people puttin money on him..this why he got a job

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if you're in there you're in there. your stay cost money now whether certain non violent offenders deserve to be in prison is another topic.
yout stay cost money and makes money..u costin tax payers more money..vs what u makin the state and all the contracts they have with other companies ..

when aramark took over alot of prison accounts..it went from sysco supplyin food and shyt..to us food..because they were good at substituting already no name products for some bullshyt ass us food products...savin money..they hit us good with commissary ...i never forget gettin the 5 pack reese's cup...

didnt pay attention to it...orange wrapper and everything..open that hoe up ate one..jiffy peanut butter in the center dry ass chocolate..i looked at the fukkin wrapper

beed872b8a45cccd0d069f3dbba4d53a.jpg
same picture....without the shotgun..got a pack of got damn me kyle reese's

u 1000 a yr..50% goes to ifrp..to cover whatever the judge orders u to pay n other bullshyt..

then u have to file taxes..but cant hit a lick on the earn income option...ya situation dont count they tell u..smh

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
You know he eating hella fukking good working for them boys.

Must not have committed a violent crime tho, because they don't allow people with violent crimes to work kitchen, trustee or commissary

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
You know he eating hella fukking good working for them boys.

Must not have committed a violent crime tho, because they don't allow people with violent crimes to work kitchen, trustee or commissary

clinton is a max though so usually only violent offenders get classified to go there. i think they lump weapons charges into this though