Bobby Shmurda's Lawyer Doesn't Show To Court For 2nd Time :damn:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if that deal is still on the table

the lawyer is stupid , this is a high profile case. This could land him TONS of business or put a black eye on his name for not coming to court

He rejected the deal, so it's off the table.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alex-Spiro-RF.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don't think Bobby would get out early him being famous and a Crip, he's gonna be tested and forced to react in prison. Shyt, he tried to get a shank for protection in Rikers...

However, I do think Bobby could have done a bid and came out and had some success at least locally. You had to be in NY to really feel that GS9 movement. Shyt, they still play Computers in the city and Hot Nikka at parties sometimes.

Bobby's 8 year plea would probably mean snitching on a whole bunch of people too... :francis:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
He wouldn't even do the whole 8 with good behavior. Plus he's already been locked up for like 2. With time served he would have got out in his mid 20s.
Good point. Shoulda took that 8 for real. Hope it's still on the table for him

Daps
If I was bobby I'd tak ethe 8 year deal then when I get out I would hunt the judge and murder him. Then I would go after the cops who got me in the shytty situation. Then move to Brazil and live a nice comfortable life.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he wouldn't be at rikers after sentencing. he'd be upstate. rikers is county holdings for people facing trial or awaiting placement after sentencing.

his friends who got hit with the big numbers were directly involved with a murder (on camera) AND went to trial. bobby isn't looking at anywhere near those types of numbers

What you said sounds like common sense but Max B got 75 years bro. The system is not playing fair, especially when they have proof that you are a high ranking member of a violent gang. He is already connected to several shootings. If any one of them GS9 dudes that got picked up connects Bobby to a murder he's FUKKED.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm not risking my freedom and my life over some hip-hop buzz.

Taking the plea was the best solution.

In his situation, he shouldn't even thinking about his "career". His life is on the line.
You think bobby had enough money to takes him and his whole family out the hood, he would have had to snitch, he was squeezed between the edges of gang life and fame

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
It's sad seeing young black men get locked up like this. Really sad.
These are MURDERERS who bragged about killing other young black men "just a week ago"...

And here lies one HUGE difference between White Culture and Black Culture...We all know that there are White Trash Savages out there, but White people DON'T claim them...

White People portray themselves as civilized and socioeconomically successful people...While Black People CONSTANTLY try to identify with some ghetto back alley rats...

Stop it...

Any Black Person who is not on the agenda of making Black People look good in the public eye should be BLACK BALLED and prevented from succeeding...Period.

Some cultures I tell you...:mjlol: