Body Parts Found Near Olympic Site in Rio

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:what::why::snoop:

With just 36 days to go before the Rio Olympics kick off, the situation in the host city just went from bad to worse.

A beach goer Wednesday discovered human body parts that had washed up on the shore, right in front of the Olympic Beach Volleyball Arena on Rio's famed Copacabana beach.
A dismembered foot and another body part still unidentified was found, according to Andre Luiz, an officer of the Military Police. Police believe the victim was a woman or young adult.
Although the circumstances surrounding the person's death are unknown, it is another embarrassing blow to the host country -- already reeling from financial problems, a mishap-prone Olympic torch and an outbreak of the mosquito-borne Zika virus.

Rio Olympics: Body parts wash up on volleyball beach - CNN.com

It seems like this years Olympic disasters will have athletes....................

200.gif

All torn up...

:snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is nothing more than white washed media coverage and horror mongering.

Dead body parts float on shores everywhere, not just in Rio. - Typical Coli Conspiracy Theorist with his Tin Foil Fitted on

:mjlol:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Seriously though. They just hosted the World Cup, the second largest sporting event in the world, just two years ago. Were there any reports of players being in severe danger? I don't know why (well maybe I do) we have to be sold on these Olympics being so bad in Rio.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Seriously though. They just hosted the World Cup, the second largest sporting event in the world, just two years ago. Were there any reports of players being in severe danger? I don't know why (well maybe I do) we have to be sold on these Olympics being so bad in Rio.

More athletes are in attendance for the Olympics than World cup, the tourists will be fine, it's the athletes that are the target IMO.