Bodyguard (BBC Drama)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
They go on limbo and then a year or two later passes with no news then somebody comes out and says a continuation likely isn't happening. :martin:

yep.

By the way, is this the only uk tv show u watch currently? I just finished bulletproof , it was decent.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yep.

By the way, is this the only uk tv show u watch currently? I just finished bulletproof , it was decent.

Yeah, Bodyguard was the only BBC show I was watching right now. I'm having a hard time finding piff outside of netflix but this Bulletproof sounds interesting. :ohhh: Got breh from Top Boy!

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First two episodes were great. Third episode kinda put me to sleep.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
**subs

Also watching this, but I'm behind a few episodes so I'm not reading the thread yet...

:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
South London
Its very good, very tense indeed.

Ep3 was great, could tell something was building up.

Part from cliche but between the two mains, its very good.

If you like the GOAT BBC show - Line of Duty, you will like this. Same guy done both.

Robb Stark is pretty good, convincing.

Yes, the Young Wolf really impressed me. The show as was brilliant, I did however think the ending was a bit underwhelming but all in all great TV

Now...

As for Line Of Duty... unequivocal UK GOAT right there. What’s your favourite season?

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Yes, the Young Wolf really impressed me. The show as was brilliant, I did however think the ending was a bit underwhelming but all in all great TV

Now...

As for Line Of Duty... unequivocal UK GOAT right there. What’s your favourite season?

Season 1 by far my fave, Lennie James so underrated IMO

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Just watched the first three over the last two days. Pure piff. The two leads are fantastic. Never heard of Keeley Hawes before, but she'll be getting a lot of work after this I imagine. And Richard Madden is doing some yeoman's work.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m 3 episodes in. This is very good. I’ll finish it up tomorrow night.

Side note: The Home Secretary looks like an older Alyssa Milano