f6fzdpjanvr01.png

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody like Zuora IPO?

We use them at my company. I heard they have some sort of insane revenue model where they get a 1% residual of processing fees for clients over a certain size... and their clients include Netflix and Uber

That said the software sucks and we've had lots of headaches implementing it. But my guess is long term they will do well

I'm going to watch it. Since most IPOs cool down after the intial week or two of trading, when it starts to downtrend I will probably jump in

Daps
thoughts on IQ? hyped as the chinese netflix...its up for the 7th day in a row. how soon before it gets to 100?

also what about O (realty income corp). i dont like the idea of buying retail reit, but they own some really good property (walmart, dollar general, la fitness)...and they pay monthly dividends.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoughts on IQ? hyped as the chinese netflix...its up for the 7th day in a row. how soon before it gets to 100?

Well its the 3rd "chinese Netflix" I can remember seeing and I probably missed a few

Chinese stocks are risky, you can make $$ quickly or lose it just as fast. Be careful, don't trade more $$ than you can lose.