Boldy James & The Alchemist - My 1st Chemistry Set (October 15, tracklist, cover)

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only songs I heard from him are the one produced by Chuck English and songs like "For the birds", "One of one"...

No snippets yet?

It's still far away, we'll probably get snippets in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I was hoping I'd have M1CS and Lord Steppington to listen to on my trip to Cali in a few weeks but they both got pushed back :noah:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
why would alchemist squander his beats on rappers 99% of the world doesn't know????? :why:

Simple answer that may or may not satisfy you.

The dude seems happy to smoke a shyt load of weed and have his friends come over and record at his house. It's not like he needs money at this point.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Simple answer that may or may not satisfy you.

The dude seems happy to smoke a shyt load of weed and have his friends come over and record at his house. It's not like he needs money at this point.

what makes you think he doesn't need money? is it cuz of his beverly hills upbringing? cuz he surely can't be super rich from producing tracks for curren$y and durag dynasty.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
yeah i aint never heard of boldy james in my life.....but he's actually kinda dope from the songs ive heard on youtube....whats his best material???