Bomb hypothesis on HIV

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Listening to Ali Muhammed and he's touching on something I hypothesis often that there's black people and everything else is a mulatto hybrid.

It's theorized by some that some black people bred with archaic humans to make these "other races".

One part of concern was the human body rejecting sperm from outside their group. Ali theorize that our ancestors were skilled in genealogy and learned to surpress immune systems in order to breed with archaic humans.

It jumped in my head.....HIV!

It can go two ways...

1. Are cacs reintroducing hiv to further the swirl agenda?

2. Is it a relic left over from when our ancestors were creating these other races?

Two things to consider:

1. I remember hiv is described as a retro virus.

2. I remember one scientist who said something like WE ALL HAVE IT TO A DEGREE.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You got a really creative mind and are clearly intelligent but I feel like you waste it on these crazy hypothesis when you could be using it more productively.

You were who I wanted to hear from and chop with...well I knew either you or napolean (or are yall the same brehs) was into virology.

Is this really that big of a stretch?

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I'll be honest I never paid much attention to HIV nor kept up with news on it as it will never effect me. But I thought aids came about cause some dude was fukking monkeys?

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying HIV is an immunosuppressant gone wrong? :ohhh:
I don't see how it would be used to promote swirling tho, it's not like the different races are reproductively incompatible, and even if that was the case, HIV would decrease they reproductive success, not increase it.

Retrovirus just refers to it's replication mechanism (making DNA from RNA instead of the other way around...retro)
Interestingly enough retroviruses can be used as vehicles (vectors) for targeted gene therapy...which strangely ties back to your theory.

Interesting theory tho, caught me at the right time:smoker:

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
its kind of out there fam :patrice:

I don't see how it would be used to promote swirling tho, it's not like the different races are reproductively incompatible, and even if that was the case,

:russ: them promoting swirling is just me joking brehs.

What I'm really getting at is this:

it's not like the different races are reproductively incompatible

Yeah we're all compatible now ( I guess), but what if we were not always so? Like Ali Muhammed is stating a cac from Sweden's sperm would be rejected by a woman from say Congo body. That they couldn't have a baby.

Now one part of me is :mjlol: cause I did go to a little school and read a few books and goddayum this nikka a Doctor saying this shyt.

But the other part of me has been deprogramming myself from a lot of stuff I learned, and I'm :ohhh:.

Though at this point what Dr. Ali is suggesting is that our ancestors were trying to make a union between us and archaic humans successful. To do this they had to suppress the immune system of the female. When he said that "HIV" popped in my head.

We often say hiv was created to genocide us but if that were true, it is the worst try ever. A disease that takes 2-50 years to kill you? I think cacs can do better than that.

My stance for a while had been that hiv is nothing new. That it was a contributing factor to them pale cacs only living to like 40 in Europe. Why they would die from a cold back then. Why there are certajn populations of europeans who are more resistant to the retrovirus than others.

Any way I've lost focus now, peace.