Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
7/11 is finally here!

The core of Trae Young, Cam Reddish, John Collins, Okyeka Okongwu, Kevin Huerter, Clint Capela, and De'Andre Hunter. With Four hired guns Danilo Gallinari, Bogi, Kris Dunn, and Rajon Rondo makes us 7/11. Anyone of these 11 nikkas can give it to you 24 seconds on a shot clock. Best depth in the NBA and we always open like a 7/11.

We brought back our coaching staff with Nate McMillian added to the fold.

Travis spent Tony's money well and we even got Tony Snell from DET. We are ready for a deep playoff run in 2020-21. LET's GO! #Set #Hawkset

My prediction: 50-22

We shock everybody mainly due to the schedule and our depth and how well we fit instantly. No playoff predictions. We just need to play hard, execute, and hope for the best.

@staticshock @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @Falcons258 @Kaedus @fwest1 @Motife43 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @#1 pick @Atlanta 80s baby @Julio Jones @Mook @I Got Werk @BDot5483 @FreshFromATL @Rekkapryde @iamstr8fire @Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko @FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris
@AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde @Bruh Man 5th Flo

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
John Collin has to be getting traded sometime this season right? All signs point to it from the draft and free agency.

I don't think they want to give him the max that he's looking for.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
John Collin has to be getting traded eventually right? All signs point to it from the draft and free agency.

Not at this time, there is a chance that could happen around the deadline considering we can get a quality young big wing (SF) back in return for him. Maybe something like Jon Issac or Mikal Bridges.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
John Collin has to be getting traded sometime this season right? All signs point to it from the draft and free agency.

No. Yall wanna talk that goofy shyt, keep it in the offseason thread :camby:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not at this time, there is a chance that could happen around the deadline considering we can get a quality young big wing (SF) back in return for him. Maybe something like Jon Issac or Mikal Bridges.

The moves they have made in the offseason made me rather curious about it. Didn't think that they would go big in the draft that early.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I mean it's a question that needs to be asked with the moves that they made in the offseason and the draft. That's not even including Capela.
No, it's not. There is no basis for talking about trading a top 3 PF on a team full of guards, wings, and centers. Dead that shyt in here now and let's talk about ball and not bullshyt rumors