Boogie - "Thirst 48" Yall Check this out yet???

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I still ain't listen to it but I been playing Bitter Raps at least once a day since I saw that list posted here. Great song

Jack Don the G

What am I? A farmer?
Daps
Yeah I like the tape. I have had a break on listening to new hip hop for some time since most times when I hear a new artist they suck monkey balls. I enjoyed this more then I expected tho.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Yeah I like the tape. I have had a break on listening to new hip hop for some time since most times when I hear a new artist they suck monkey balls. I enjoyed this more then I expected tho.

I have a hard time listening to new artists these days myself because so much of it sounds so generic. When an artist catches my ear with that uniqueness & rawness, I will gravitate to it.

Like that Mick Jenkins - "The Waters" project hit me like that. Like this dude is flat out a dope ass rapper/spitter. But he got great concepts & message, but he spittin that shyt hard at the same time. He also got a unique style about him, he's like the top new artist I'm checking for right now.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
COSIGNS....

I hope it's "HARD ON HOES" related

:lolbron:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I been listening to this and even though it ain't on the tape "Oh My" been on repeat at the gym.