Booker T w/ Nasal Strip & Fade Haircut = ELITE Black Excellence

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Watching Book with his classic getup, including the Harlem Heat attire when he was in singles, was for me the greatest black wrestler ever. Junkyard Dog and Bad News get my props, but if you wanted a true black excellence in wrestling, that was the guy. You had a great wrestler who everyone could get behind, and didn't seem like a corny racial gimmick.

Not to mention his series with Benoit magnified their legacies together.

For me, when he started to do the dreads :beli: it was all downhill for me with him

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harlem Heat as a whole was elite black excellence. Seeing real nikkas on Nitro every week was :wow:
Plus, Booker somehow managed to get his shine in the middle of all the fukkery Russo had him doing in 2000 :mjlol:

heyyo-o.gif

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Harlem Heat as a whole was elite black excellence. Seeing real nikkas on Nitro every week was :wow:
Plus, Booker somehow managed to get his shine in the middle of all the dumb shyt Russo had him doing in 2000 :mjlol:

heyyo-o.gif
Booker had the :stopitslime: when he showed that picture. They need to make Faded Edge Up Booker as alternate costume style for WWE 2K15

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russo is the one who made him champion
Russo only gave him the strap because he was having problems with Hogan

Russo is also the one who beat him for that same title in a cage match :russ:
A few months before this Russo was trying to get him drop the Booker T name and become "G.I. Bro" :mjlol:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

A few months before this Russo was trying to get him drop the Booker T name and become "G.I. Bro" :mjlol:
Bruh, you think they anyone else was going to make Book champion? All the years he had already been there. Book owes a lot to that booking, made him a main event guy

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Vince just massacred his main event push that he had in WCW to be honest...i'm pretty sure Booker being black plus coming from WCW meant instant burying

I don't understand why so many here laugh at Austin beating Booker in a supermarket since it signified basically burying Booker T and the superstar potential he truly could have reached

shame on Vince and his childish ego

JohnB

Pro
Daps

Nah breh say what you want about Russo but when you look back he could have gave anybody else the title, Russo was the only dude behind the youth movement and you could tell through his booking. You had the Radicalz crying they wanted Russo back and didn't trust Sullivan when he got the book in Jan 2000 because Russo was building up Benoit as champ. I doubt Sullivan would have gave the title to book if he was booking mid 2000's. Russo made Booker, Jeff and Scott champ for the first time in their careers.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you think they anyone else was going to make Book champion? All the years he had already been there. Book owes a lot to that booking, made him a main event guy
Nah breh say what you want about Russo but when you look back he could have gave anybody else the title, Russo was the only dude behind the youth movement and you could tell though his booking. You had the Radicalz crying they wanted Russo back and didn't trust Sullivan when he got the book in Jan 2000 because Russo was building up Benoit as champ. I doubt Sullivan would have gave the title to book if he was booking mid 2000's. Russo made Booker, Jeff and Scott champ for the first time in their careers.
This is true :lupe:
Looking back, Russo did give a lot of young guys their shots :obama:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Vince just massacred his main event push that he had in WCW to be honest...i'm pretty sure Booker being black plus coming from WCW meant instant burying

I don't understand why so many here laugh at Austin beating Booker in a supermarket since it signified basically burying Booker T and the superstar potential he truly could have reached

shame on Vince and his childish ego

nah

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Booker T will always be one of my GOATs. His in-ring ability was very underrated 'cause he had some really good matches back in his prime. I still get salty when I think about how creative did him dirty with his feud against Triple H...fair enough, he got his title reign in the end but he had to turn into King Bookah :snoop: