Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
after reading what one of the co-writers said about aaron not really being involved with the writing process on the show. i figure the quality of the show wont change much, hell, might even improve

Exactly; Season 4 may be the best one yet

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
after reading what one of the co-writers said about aaron not really being involved in the writing process on the show. i figure the quality of the show wont change much, hell, might even improve
link?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why it don't come on Sunday nights like previous seasons?

Its probably due to the ratings "Rick and Morty" got in that timeslot which were great. Also they don't have to compete with the Sunday shows which have rabid fan bases regardless of time slot like GoT or Mad Men.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
after reading what one of the co-writers said about aaron not really being involved in the writing process on the show. i figure the quality of the show wont change much, hell, might even improve

Exactly; Season 4 may be the best one yet
why is that? why are people saying this? just wondering because i'm a huge fan of the show, but don't know the backstory.

DVR is set for this. :yes:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
why is that? why are people saying this? just wondering because i'm a huge fan of the show, but don't know the backstory.

DVR is set for this. :yes:

Basically the last season was kinda meh so a lot of the breh's in the coli are figuring that with McGruder being not involved, the show may get better as he was always the final word in the show's direction and writing, even if he wasn't involved. The theory of addition through subtraction