Boosie: More Cops Will Die If Bad Cops Aren't Convicted

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Im not sure they can get much harder on nikkas other than turning into straight up serial killers.

Basically. They straight killin dudes on tape like it's nothing. Only thing left is to start rounding up blacks Nazi style and sending them to death camps, and nikkaz is on that "I wish a CAC would try to send me to a death camp" :pachaha:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SEE IT: Will.i.am, Lil Boosie weigh in on police killlings

After Boosie's comments, TMZ asked the Black Eyed Peas singer if he agreed with the "Wipe Me Down" rapper sentiments.

"I don't think that's what we need, at the same time I feel [the] pain, but I don't think that's what we need," Will.i.am, aka William Adams, told TMZ. "I think we need to put our energies into building up our communities ourselves."

He continued, "How do we take accountability for ourselves? We gotta stop killing ourselves and stop destroying our communities when something goes wrong, we need to power up, and build our communities up."

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I don't condone killing cops but what did you expect? Like what did you REALISTICALLY expect?

you keep killing black people on camera and laugh in our faces while you get off because you know the courts got your back, what did you expect?

eventually a couple crazy nikkas gonna get tired of marching and peaceful protest that lead to nothing.

Its like a bully that beats on the nerd every day at a school, then that nerd gets tired of being bullied than hauls off and snuffs that bully in his nose and has his shyt leaking like a faucet, then that bully goes running to the teacher acting like he's the victim.

we need to hold these killer cops accountable and they need to face the consequences (prison time) to teach them that this is not acceptable and if you do kill a black person unjustly, there will be consequences. :yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't condone killing cops but what did you expect? Like what did you REALISTICALLY expect?

you keep killing black people on camera and laugh in our faces while you get off because you know the courts got your back, what did you expect?

eventually a couple crazy nikkas gonna get tired of marching and peaceful protest that lead to nothing.

Its like a bully that beats on the nerd every day at a school, then that nerd gets tired of being bullied than hauls off and snuffs that bully in his nose and has his shyt leaking like a faucet, then that bully goes running to the teacher acting like he's the victim.

we need to hold these killer cops accountable and they need to face the consequences (prison time) to teach them that this is not acceptable and if you do kill a black person unjustly, there will be consequences. :yeshrug:
Yup.
Then everybody and the bully wanna be like "fighting is wrong"

:beli: