Boosie voices out against alphabet gang on Breakfast club

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Not pressing play on that video. I dont support the breakfast club.

Boosie is someone who through his music has promoted debauchery, degeneracy, and destructive behavior for almost 20 years.

I can understand not agreeing with that lifestyle. Its okay to have have opinion. But he cant convince me Lil Nas X brand of hedonism is any worse for our youth than Boosie's.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Not pressing play on that video. I dont support the breakfast club.

Boosie is someone who through his music has promoted debauchery, degeneracy, and destructive behavior for almost 20 years.

I can understand not agreeing with that lifestyle. Its okay to have have opinion. But he cant convince me Lil Nas X brand of hedonism is any worse for our youth than Boosie's.
Last part is big facts. Mf so worried about the kids but he had a 15 year old kill like 10 people for him and then made him take the fall :hubie:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
this brother really got some deep rooted unsorted issues with the gay community
How u figure. All the man has been saying is , Kids shouldn’t be introduced to homosexuality at a young age,so they shouldn’t have it displayed the way they do on these TVs shows kids are watching, let kids be kids.

he did say he doesn’t agree with it but people can live they life how they wanna, but don’t influence ur taboo views on kids

Daps
I don’t see the need to talk about them in the first place.

If you see everyone else being cancelled for something, and you choose to say it too, don’t be surprised when you get cancelled too.

You’re choosing to make these views known. You’re choosing to make your opinions public. If it’s THAT important to say those things, be prepared for the consequences. It’s like the white people who say racist things, then act shocked when they get fired.

You can’t tell another group what they should and shouldn’t be offended by. And you can’t dictate how anyone should react to your words.

:manny:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
How u figure. All the man has been saying is , Kids shouldn’t be introduced to homosexuality at a young age,so they shouldn’t have it displayed the way they do on these TVs shows kids are watching, let kids be kids.

he did say he doesn’t agree with it but people can live they life how they wanna, but don’t influence ur taboo views on kids

The problem is...he has no right to speak about what the youth should or should not be exposed to. He comes off as a hypocrite given his very public history.