Bought a crib in a different state due to wfh now might have to back to work

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
One of my co workers moved to Texas from NC now breh might have to go back to work if our job gives the word according to the rumors after our yearly raise. If most wfh jobs start this to boost the economy then this could lead to more houses being on the market in the next few years. All it takes is them saying we have to go back in the office to start up this predicament.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people, me included, are looking for new jobs because companies want to force employees back to office. I can almost guarantee that we're about to see a great resignation 2.0 and companies will go back to working from home, especially if a new wave of covid hits, which is almost assuredly will. Those politicians and the media backed off of Covid because of the new media darling which is Ukraine and Russia and because it's nearing election time, but it still exists. Ultra high gas prices and covid means that forcing employees back to office won't last for long.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
What does he do in NC that he couldn’t get paid more for in Texas? I definitely wouldn’t move unless I had a permanent 100% remote job.

Good question he's a supervisor to a team of data analyst. He could get paid more in Texas but he's in the cruising mode stage doesn't have to do to much to get about 60-80 hours a week and a nice check.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I’d find a new job before I got back out here in the house hunt. It’ll be easier to get a job than a home

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Honestly he should start looking for remote work. But honestly I’d just tell them straight up I’m moving to Texas and would love to stay on in a remote capacity. If that doesn’t work then peace :yeshrug:plenty of jobs hiring

Sounds a little stressful losing a job that you've had seniority in when you purchased a new crib. I'm sure he can't find a job making as much as he's making from the jump but Idk his credentials or his cost of living however it might be doable.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good question he's a supervisor to a team of data analyst. He could get paid more in Texas but he's in the cruising mode stage doesn't have to do to much to get about 60-80 hours a week and a nice check.
Yeah they should be able to find remote work. They just gone have to figure out what’s most important.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
A lot of people, me included, are looking for new jobs because companies want to force employees back to office. I can almost guarantee that we're about to see a great resignation 2.0 and companies will go back to working from home, especially if a new wave of covid hits, which is almost assuredly will. Those politicians and the media backed off of Covid because of the new media darling which is Ukraine and Russia and because it's nearing election time, but it still exists. Ultra high gas prices and covid means that forcing employees back to office won't last for long.
Elections are in November. Its currently March.
Covid numbers were dropping before Russia invaded Ukraine.