Bout to get vaccinated, brehs. Wish me luck. Pray for a breh.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Had COVID a few weeks ago. It wasn’t too bad, but I definitely don’t want to get that shyt again, nor pass it on to my family. I didn’t want to get vaccinated and was opposed to it, but opinions change. I still strongly believe that the vaccine should be optional and that government mandates for newer vaccines should not exist.
:yeshrug:

If I end up in the hospital or with side effects, I’m going off on you muhfukkas. If I die, I’m cyber haunting all of you nikkas. This shyt better be effective and work how it’s supposed to.
:stopitslime:

Wish me luck. If you don’t see me around after a few weeks, make sure you all hold a memorial in the honor of @TallMan_J .
:mjgrin:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Had COVID a few weeks ago. It wasn’t too bad, but I definitely don’t want to get that shyt again, nor pass it on to my family. I didn’t want to get vaccinated and was opposed to it, but opinions change. I still strongly believe that the vaccine should be optional and that government mandates for newer vaccines should not exist.

If I end up in the hospital or with side effects, I’m going off on you muhfukkas. If I die, I’m cyber haunting all of you nikkas. This shyt better be effective and work how it’s supposed to.

Wish me luck. If you don’t see me around after a few weeks, make sure you all hold a memorial in the honor of @TallMan_J .

nobody is going to the hospital because of vaccinations.
you should have been vaxed looooong ago, son.
hopefully you don't have any long term effects...but that's like 50% of people who get covid.

i'm fully vaxed and almost never go out around other people.
gotta get my booter and flu shot soon.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Which shot?