Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
My breh put me on...hes shacked up with this engineering broad who makes hella cake, guess her family got cash too. He told me he been tired of her bytching for him to find a job cuz fukk that, and wants some new new anyways, so hes gonna set the bytch up for the okie doke cuz he knows how I gets down:demonic:

Might even hold the bytch for ransom, her family got bread right?:demonic::mjlit:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take your medication and go to bed breh
DvMl3D5.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My breh put me on...hes shacked up with this engineering broad who makes hella cake, guess her family got cash too. He told me he been tired of her bytching for him to find a job cuz fukk that, and wants some new new anyways, so hes gonna set the bytch up for the okie doke cuz he knows how I gets down:demonic:

Might even hold the bytch for ransom, her family got bread right?:demonic::mjlit:

Then when you get caught and can’t get a decent a job because of your record, come here and blame black immigrants

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

So, you asked @Another Man for a sweet lick huh? :dame:

Go for it then :shaq: