Bout to smash a pregnant chick and I kinda feel bad

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
I'm tryna see wat brehs on here got experience with dis

I was on Yubo looking for females around my way since I was banned on Tinder I came up on a cute liteskin chick

supposably a few miles away I text she respond fast asf so I chop it up wit her to see wat she on

in the middle of me spitting that she reveal she around 8 months pregnant

I aint tripping tho I heard about that pregnant coochie I dont mind trying sumthing new especially in a city no one knows me at

:mjgrin:

but anyways She had a falling off with the breh who got her pregnant a few months earlier .... they haven't been together for a while now and she admits to have had 2 hook ups since they aint been together

So I get her number we facetime I ask her about her baby daddy and why they broke up

she get mad at me on sum "Stop talking about him before I block yuh" than goes on a whole rant about "soon as the baby is born and she can graduate she leaving the state and dude aint ever seeing his kid"

I aint tryna be on sum Kevin Samuels shii but I dam made me realize modern women are toxic and more ppl need to get them to stop their stupidness

:scust:

But whole point of the thread is I meet up wit dis pregnant girl in a few days how do I convince her not be a willing single mom cause that shii aint right to me at all

that baby gone be raised without a father soon as its born by a woman who got smashed by randoms while it was in the womb

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Why don’t you step up and be the father? A child raised by a 6 cert 6 figure coli breh would probably have a better outcome in life.
If he was a real man he would. He’d be taking parenting classes and reading books about being a good step dad. Instead he’s on the coli with a heart full of lust. So so sick. I’m literally shaking right now. Had to clutch my cup of tea with two hands.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only fukked with a pregnant chic twice…first one was a friend who I’d fukk off and on…still do…but we had taken a break when she hooked up with this dude who would end up being her baby father…hooked back up about 7 months later :lolbron: they had been broken up at that point tho…I would never fukk with a pregnant chic where the father is still in the picture…that’s just begging to be killed or put in a position where I might have to kill someone…that shyt is out of bounds to me

Enjoyin Myself

ME>u... Never forget that.
Daps
Ew tf. U seriously ain't got no better options than a girl that's 8 months pregnant with another mafuccas baby, dam. U down bad af. Idc how good pregnant p*ssy is said to be, if she ain't pregnant by me I don't want that shyt. My dikk wouldn't even get hard, that shyts weird af to me.