NULL
Joe seeing another woman beater taking attention off him for awhile
tenor.gif

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
They finna get Bow up outta here too :francis:

I remember during his infamous beef with Big Soulja Boy, he once said that (at the time) he never got into trouble, he never got arrested for guns or drugs because he always had OG’s in his corner, like Snoop/JD to check him when he got outta line. He was saying that’s what Soulja lacked. So how did Bow Wow go from that, to this where he his now. Beating women and being a tough guy. This guy is in his mid 30’s and can’t seem to mature when he had all kinds of OG’s (Tip, Nelly, JD, Snoop) to help guide him. Why has he been acting out in the past 6-7 years?

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
They finna get Bow up outta here too :francis:

I remember during his infamous beef with Big Soulja Boy, he once said that (at the time) he never got into trouble, he never got arrested for guns or drugs because he always had OG’s in his corner, like Snoop/JD to check him when he got outta line. He was saying that’s what Soulja lacked. So how did Bow Wow go from that, to this where he his now. Beating women and being a tough guy. This guy is in his mid 30’s and can’t seem to mature when he had all kinds of OG’s (Tip, Nelly, JD, Snoop) to help guide him. Why has he been acting out in the past 6-7 years?

they gonna get bow wow out of what exactly?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
they gonna get bow wow out of what exactly?
I’m just saying that the game he’s gotten since he was a teen from those guys should have helped mold him to not been the butt of hip hop, at the LEAST. Those guys don’t be all up in the tabloids for sucker shyt.