Bowser's been schooling us on #GMB all along :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense that he's always after the Princess-- somewhere, a bunch of turtle-shelled harlots are probably bleeding him dry financially like he's Nas.
My dude needs that ransom money from the Princess to play his bills and child support, y'all :wow:

Them castles and airships ain't free, breh :mjcry:

2a1d6e28792edae700ebc90bfdf948d8cc15c636_hq.jpg

Why y'all think they ain't never told us the identity of his kids' moms for over 30 years? These she-koopas ain't loyal, and you know all of them kids ain't his :mjlol:

See how they've all got different colored shells, their faces are different, some of 'em got lazy eyes like Forrest Whittaker... :picard:

What Bowser needs to do is hit up Dr. Mario for those DNA tests so he can expose those reptilian succubi for gouging him on CS. :stopitslime:

6bc274b0a7458e151b3c4191bcf519e4.png

Can't my mans get a little bit of justice? :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But seriously, don't you ever wonder why y'all ain't heard from Wart in 30 years?

SMB2_boss_Wart.gif

Dude could have been a prophet, he saw where the game was going with these alimony and cs laws...
So Wart knew well enough to fall back even when Princess was out here literally throwing that thang at him like

tumblr_np6l0cL7vu1tmu7mbo1_r2_500.gif

Wart Dave Chappelle'd the Nintendo world... dude came in, got his paper, and bounced before they could #metoo him.
He already knew...

Who am I kidding? Wart was probably on the DL with Birdo :scusthov:
birdo-warios-woods.gif