Brady Cooks, Butler Serves, Trump Got the Bill: Official 2017-18 New England Patriots Season Thread

How Far Do the Patriots Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Brissett played wire to wire and was mostly solid, completing 28-of-39 passes for 341 yards, four touchdowns and an interception in the Patriots’ 40-38 loss against the Giants at Gillette Stadium. He added four runs for 29 yards and a score, and the Patriots erased a 20-point, second-half deficit before giving it away at the end.

“It’s like a little kid, just having fun, playing,” Brissett said.

Jacoby Brissett shines in Patriots’ preseason loss to Giants

Jacoby got next!

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Brissett played wire to wire and was mostly solid, completing 28-of-39 passes for 341 yards, four touchdowns and an interception in the Patriots’ 40-38 loss against the Giants at Gillette Stadium. He added four runs for 29 yards and a score, and the Patriots erased a 20-point, second-half deficit before giving it away at the end.

“It’s like a little kid, just having fun, playing,” Brissett said.

Jacoby Brissett shines in Patriots’ preseason loss to Giants

Jacoby got next!

Dude balled. Sure it was against scrubs but from what I watched he looked good.

Also this is a baller answer.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Looking at the last Pats preseason game...do y'all Pats bruhs think that Devin Lucien and Austin Carr should be on the team? They looked good especially Lucien.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Looking at the last Pats preseason game...do y'all Pats bruhs think that Devin Lucien and Austin Carr should be on the team? They looked good especially Lucien.

I expect both to be on the final roster.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

I do. But going to be tough for them to make it. And this trade probably says what Beli thinks of them.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
IDK man. I don't think they're going to make it. I think they should, but this trade makes me think they will not.

Yeah Beli is a cold-hearted MFer. I'm just being optimistic and, like you, I think they should be on merit.

What's the end goal ?