Braun Strowman re-ups with WWE(4 yr deal)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Braun Strowman Signs Multi-Year WWE Contract - Wrestling Inc.
Braun Strowman has signed a new four-year deal with WWE.

The Monster Among Men took to his personal Instagram account today and revealed the new contract. There's no word yet on the numbers behind the deal, but WWE has been re-signing talents to lucrative deals as of late.

Strowman wrote, "Well I'm sure more than a few of you will like this announcement!!!!!!!! Here's to 4 more years of being the hardest working and best big man in the whole damn industry and working for the Greatest promotion in the world the @wwe #ThenNowAndForever #wwe #resigned #ILikeMillionDollarDealsWheresMyPenBiatchImSigning #FourMoreYearsOfPuttingButtsInSeatsAndSmilesOnFaces #BraunStrowman #BraunZilla #KingOfAllMonsters with my army behind me my #MonsterMilitia #ILoveMyJob #MonsterOnTopTheMountain"

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
I've been a Strowgawd stan ever since he went solo but I gotta keep it hunnid. Last year he's been trash. His moveset is getting smaller instead of expanding....

My man got like 4 moves now.

-Run around the ring and knock over someone
-Running splash in the corner
-Fist to the chest
-Running powerslam finisher

That's it.

Don't even care about his matches no more.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been a Strowgawd stan ever since he went solo but I gotta keep it hunnid. Last year he's been trash. His moveset is getting smaller instead of expanding....

My man got like 4 moves now.

-Run around the ring and knock over someone
-Running splash in the corner
-Fist to the chest
-Running powerslam finisher

That's it.

Don't even care about his matches no more.

he is a fukking big man WTF you want him to do a fukking 450

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
he is a fukking big man WTF you want him to do a fukking 450

Strowman and Otis weigh almost the same. One of those super heavy weights is less predictable.

Strowman needs to develop his in-ring game fast before he gets too old

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strowman and Otis weigh almost the same. One of those super heavy weights is less predictable.

Strowman needs to develop his in-ring game fast before he gets too old

He just had the best match with Lashley a hoss fight, that is what got Strowman to megastar level before WWE dropped the ball it wasn't super movesets it was being a fukking big man who is larger than life, Otis is going to be a star not because of his moveset but because his charisma and his personality that Oh Yeah he does while wrestling will get him bigger than any moves

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Strowman was never rumored to leave fool :mjlol:
He's talking about how people on here heard about one or two wrestlers thinking about going to AEW, then all of a sudden it became a matter of so many wrestlers being unhappy and possibly wanting to jump ship. The problem is that most of the rumored wrestlers are signing new deals because the WWE is the safer bet.