Brazil Breh dies after eating PufferFish

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
A. fukk kind of gift was that? Either give me cash, socks, or nothing at all :manny:

B. There's plenty of Japanese mfs in Brazil, his stupid ass could've took it to a restaurant or sumn

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
the thrill of eating a fish that wasnt meant to be eaten..shyt i learned puffer fish was a no no on the simpsons :heh:...guests get off on the slight buzz of the toxin of of the fish when its prepared correctly :gucci:..sounds like that good ol darwinism
how did they even get to finding out which part to eat and not too eat? how many people died and they continued to try before one survived and hit the :ehh:

anyways, my dark side is telling me this is a good fish to assassinate someone with. tell someone its fried red snapper, sit back and watch them be like
giphy.gif

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
anyways, my dark side is telling me this is a good fish to assassinate someone with. tell someone its fried red snapper, sit back and watch them be like
giphy.gif
Just learned that puffer fish poison was used to assassinate the north korean politician defector. the one related to kim jong. see told you.

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Should've least watched a YouTube prep video. R.i.p

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Was kinda hoping for footage...oh well, that Simpsons clip is CLASSIC! remember seeing it air as a kid lol
yea i remember watching it when it came out. i thought homer was really gonna die!

And now they have spots in Japan where they breed the fish without poison so all that shyt is unnecessary.
i had no idea about that... i'd try it if it was guaranteed safe

:patrice:

Sounds like a slick way to kill someone if they don't know how to identify the fish or prepare it.

It must have been some journey for humanity to make it this far. With the amount of shyt you can eat and die alone. Thinking about the fact that we had to discover a lot of this through trial and error with meant life or death. Now you just get mad if the store doesn't do the due diligence for you.
well we have had about 100,000 years of modern human history. i always wondered how they decided who was gonna taste test what. like did they draw straws or did they make the weakest person eat it first? anthropology has always been fascinating to me. did you know that the Inca empire existed for hundreds of years and they never even discovered the wheel, even though they built around 40,000 miles of highway through the mountains?

how the hell did they do that???

:mindblown:

now imagine youre the official taste tester for your tribe... :damn:

154006347476631565.jpeg

those are belladonna berries. 2-3 of them would probably kill you.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
yea i remember watching it when it came out. i thought homer was really gonna die!

well we have had about 100,000 years of modern human history. i always wondered how they decided who was gonna taste test what. like did they draw straws or did they make the weakest person eat it first? anthropology has always been fascinating to me. did you know that the Inca empire existed for hundreds of years and they never even discovered the wheel, even though they built around 40,000 miles of highway through the mountains?

154006347476631565.jpeg

Basically they’re farm raised so they never eat the bacteria that metabolizes into the poison inside of them.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

154006347476631565.jpeg

After a while they probably figured out to test it on animals and game when we got smart enough.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Apparantly if prepared well, you get a tingling sensation or numbness of the mouth from minute doses of venom in it..In Japan you go to college to get a specialized 4 year degree on how to prepare pufferfish.

good coke will have the same effect, last longer, n have u dancing n fukkin all night :mjlit:

hope it at least tasted good RIP to that guy :francis: