Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Meets Death By Snu-Snu - Boxer Wife Accused Of Beating Husband To Death

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
zzzObenauf-KT380.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/12/06/boxer-viviane-obenauf-suspected-of-beating-husband-to-death/

A former professional boxer is a prime suspect in the bludgeoning murder of her husband, whose body was found inside their apartment in Switzerland.

Brazil-born bruiser Viviane Obenauf, 34, is suspected of clobbering her hubby “with a blunt object” inside the home they shared, the UK’s Daily Star reported.

She was arrested last week after the victim, identified only as 61-year-old “Thomas,” was found dead of “massive injuries” sustained during a “violent assault,” Swiss police said.

Obenauf — who fought in three world title bouts during her career — held a 14-6 record and two World Boxing Federation international titles before she retired last year.

She got married on Jan. 25 and opened up a gym in the Swiss town of Interlaken, where she lived with her husband, the owner of a restaurant there,according to local newspaper Blick.

1a381183-b52a-48b6-907d-0633b362bd51.jpg

:mjpls:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Reminds me of a girl i met in Sao Paulo ( a little darker skin tone). Hopefully the vaccines are good to go before Carnival because if they are i am heading back.

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
hit ol boy upside the damn head with her fists damn.

he must really been talking that shyt

or his excuses for cheating weren't good enough.

sad had he known Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu she woulda taken her anger out in the ring and become a champion

Last edited: