Breakfast Club: J. Prince (He's going to be writing a book too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
No video?

Can't believe this nikka of all people actually doing a Breakfast Club interview

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Damn so he must be eating off Drake for life.

Dude hit Charlamagne with the you know you fukking with my money

BTW why is this in the Coliseum :dwillhuh:

His son Jaz Prince is eating off Drake. J. Prince run Houston. I remember when 50 cent was talking greasy about Big Moe, and he had to get clearance from J. Prince to do his show in Htown. And was during th height of 50's career.

His son Jaz Prince would sometimes go to the Fonde (Legendary BBall Court) in Htown but this dude can't hoop worth shyt. Dudes would pass him the ball and he would jack up shots from anywhere and nobody will say shyt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His son Jaz Prince is eating off Drake. J. Prince run Houston. I remember when 50 cent was talking greasy about Big Moe, and he had to get clearance from J. Prince to do his show in Htown. And was during th height of 50's career.

His son Jaz Prince would sometimes go to the Fonde (Legendary BBall Court) in Htown but this dude can't hoop worth shyt. Dudes would pass him the ball and he would jack up shots from anywhere and nobody will say shyt.

:salute:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
J.Prince just sounds like the type of nikka to have you killed for anything

yeah I could tell son is prolly one of the most cutthroat cats alive in the entertainment biz. The episode of Unsung about The Geto boys showed a small glimpse of the Gulliness of this man and his business savvy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Man im SOO Happy the Breakfast club is coming to Houston! They had Trae and J Prince on the radio today! THis is amazing. I don't think i've EVER heard J Prince give an interview in my life, and i was born and raised in houston!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.