Breakfast with her or dinner with jay z

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Small nipples are a waste of big titty. Imma just say it.
It looks weird as fukk honestly. I remember on IG there was a burnt pancake meme geauxin round and I snapped. I never in my life felt so rage flowing through my body. I could've started a holy war on small areolas...I'm talking on some Pein shyt.
And I don't care if they momma there, they grandmama, innocent bystanders, little kids, baby sitters, bill collectors, whatever. I'll leave they whole block filled with hot brass if I have to, and you know why?

:unimpressed:BECAUSE KAMALA GIVES A fukk BOUT BIG BLACK VEINY AREOLAE

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
It looks weird as fukk honestly. I remember on IG there was a burnt pancake meme geauxin round and I snapped. I never in my life felt so rage flowing through my body. I could've started a holy war on small areolas...I'm talking on some Pein shyt.
And I don't care if they momma there, they grandmama, innocent bystanders, little kids, baby sitters, bill collectors, whatever. I'll leave they whole block filled with hot brass if I have to, and you know why?

:unimpressed:BECAUSE KAMALA GIVES A fukk BOUT BIG BLACK VEINY AREOLAE
you sound as hurt as me as a BBW lover when people throw shade at fat chicks :mjgrin:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
you sound as hurt as me as a BBW lover when people throw shade at fat chicks :mjgrin:
I be hurt when bbws lose weight and then hate fat men....yea I'm still hurt by being rejected by a former bbw...ya know what? fukk it all. I hate the holidays....being locked up in my studio making art....got me irate. I'm ready to down a 5th of whiskey and geaux into the abyss.

I'm tired of the shyt. Everyday it's the samething....stupid men and stupid women.

Don't nobody give a fukk about us artists...we don't dance we don't sing and we ain't worth shyt til we dead. So they want my life?? They can have it. fukk this shyt. Let's see what happens when I no longer exist. They can Kiss my black ass

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I be hurt when bbws lose weight and then hate fat men....yea I'm still hurt by being rejected by a former bbw...ya know what? fukk it all. I hate the holidays....being locked up in my studio making art....got me irate. I'm ready to down a 5th of whiskey and geaux into the abyss.

I'm tired of the shyt. Everyday it's the samething....stupid men and stupid women.

Don't nobody give a fukk about us artists...we don't dance we don't sing and we ain't worth shyt til we dead. So they want my life?? They can have it. fukk this shyt. Let's see what happens when I no longer exist. They can Kiss my black ass
I get you breh. Cold world. I do music for fun and I've realized long ago no one gives AF unless you're famous...even if it fills your soul, they really dgaf.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Dinner with jay z :dame:

or

breakfast with her

FqG9M-jXwAErrEV

FqG9M-jWIAAv-3n

FwSo_mWXgAM7HlL

Fre1QtiWYAQG0au
Yeah, after a long perilous night of repeatedly getting hit in the face by dem mami milkies she AND Jay are eating alone cause im a be sleeping it off til AT LEAST 8:30 p.m. :whew:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Keep going breh

Sell your art on every platform

Originals/ Copies / Reproductions on Etsy, Zazzle, Ebay, Artsy, Ugallery, ArtFire etc.

Make her regret it …

Let her see your success …

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Keep going breh

Sell your art on every platform

Originals/ Copies / Reproductions on Etsy, Zazzle, Ebay, Artsy, Ugallery, ArtFire etc.

Make her regret it …

Let her see your success …
I ain't grinding geauxin broke for no woman:mjtf:let me tell you something about women. They don't have regrets. They are insatiable creatures of narcissistic proportions and the only time a woman cares about anything besides themselves is when they have a child. These women will move from 1 man to the next and forget you exist.:ufdup:

I make art because if I don't living is purposeless. I make art to one day rule the world and to paint gorgeous women.
I make art cause the joy on lil black boys faces seeing a black artist doing exactly what they do.

:hhh:Make art for vengeance on women...

Them women would gladly geaux through 10 abortions from ain't shyt men before they apologize and admit that they should've stayed by you.

The way I feel right now I could snort 4 Lines of Fenty.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I ain't grinding geauxin broke for no woman:mjtf:let me tell you something about women. They don't have regrets. They are insatiable creatures of narcissistic proportions and the only time a woman cares about anything besides themselves is when they have a child. These women will move from 1 man to the next and forget you exist.:ufdup:

I make art because if I don't living is purposeless. I make art to one day rule the world and to paint gorgeous women.
I make art cause the joy on lil black boys faces seeing a black artist doing exactly what they do.

:hhh:Make art for vengeance on women...

Them women would gladly geaux through 10 abortions from ain't shyt men before they apologize and admit that they should've stayed by you.

The way I feel right now I could snort 4 Lines of Fenty.
That’s what you got from that …

I’m saying get rich and flex on her …

That can happen with art …

Not easily but it can as you know …

I’m not telling you to simp

And it don’t matter why you make it

Use it to stack paper

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
That’s what you got from that …

I’m saying get rich and flex on her …

That can happen with art …

Not easily but it can as you know …

I’m not telling you to simp

And it don’t matter why you make it

Use it to stack paper
I ain't flexing on these women. I don't care bout them. I don't care about shyt but art. Dassit. Everything else is a pastime while I wait for my paint to dry.

All I want is to be best artist that came put tha Boot. I don't care bout shyt else. Just victory.