BREAKING: 50 cent posts vid of Method Man saying he seen Kanye sucking dikk at Puffs party. Method Man responds! 50 is a liar!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
50 is on the long list of people who benefited from Dre. I would say Snoop was the “Gangsta” version of mc hammer. 50
In no way has surpassed snoop. Snoop is the superstar. Between 50 cent and “in da club””? In da club is the “star” not 50 cent… When you talk about snoop people don’t just mention one song.

Its never good to have your biggest album as your 1st one, and going downhill both musically and sales wise. Nas has "IWW" "I Am" "Stillmatic" and. "God's Son" that went double platinum and beyond. Snoop has tons of hits beyond his 1st album. Even Nelly has his 2nd/3rd/4th album having megahits and sales that matched with it.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
50 is on the long list of people who benefited from Dre. I would say Snoop was the “Gangsta” version of mc hammer. 50
In no way has surpassed snoop. Snoop is the superstar. Between 50 cent and “in da club””? In da club is the “star” not 50 cent… When you talk about snoop people don’t just mention one song.
I think y’all are more upset at this than meth is, yall take this shyt too serious
50 was just trolling as usual and this time it didn’t work. Him and meth have probably moved and and here you are going out of your way to let all of us know how much you hate 50.

50 is a legend period there is nothing to debate. Meth is also a legend so what are we even talking about?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Crazy, after the South blew up, NY pride was gping down fast.

It was Ja Rule, out of all people, who's career was suffering, who took initiative of NY, made "New York" with what the streets loved, which was Fat Joe and Jadakiss in late 2004. It was a hit and a classic (for Kiss :lolbron: ), but crab azz 50 did everything from getting a nationwide buzz, ans that pretty much let the South got 100% domination in 2005 and beyond.

Like you said, you can tell that he is pissed that his G Unit brand and his rappers of Yayo, Banks, and Buck could NEVER EVER match the like of Onyx, Ruff Ryders, Wu Tang, or even Rocafella at their primes. He still holds grudges on any (black) artist that dont kiss his ass, and he still don't see eye to eye with Method Man over this issue with Puff.

This whole issue with Puff is bigger than Puff himself, according to Curtis. He's going back to his old ways for attention and quick $

That New York run from 2003 until 2007 though . :whew:

Everyone had features from NY artists .

Matter of fact , NY fumbled twice … they had a solid run in the 90s too .

Stupid ass Timberland boot nikkas . lol

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Meth had to add some fake laughing emoji to his comment just so the vitriol towards puff isn't re-directed towards him :francis: