*BREAKING* Biden may start holding HAITIAN 🇭🇹 migrants in Guantanamo Bay.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Why only the Haitians specifically? Why not the millions of other migrants from the dozens of other nations that aren’t Black? They’re truly economic migrants that are gaming the system, but this administration lets them in and they’re given all types of resources. They have them up in hotels in NYC and all across the nation.
:patrice:

Haiti is literally in shambles though, and they treat them like dirt, just like they did when the 20K showed up in Del Rio. The Biden administration sent most of them back to Haiti. Now they’re going to place them where literal terrorists belong?

@LeVraiPapi I know that this is your boy. You or any other Haitian posters care to elaborate?

Last edited:

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Is this real ? Look a lot of folks mess with Biden on here. That’s cool. Not debating. I just thought it was inhumane to have folks there. Then I remember folks were on horses whipping them and they were swiftly sent back to Haiti. A lot folks I know and love are Haitian .. so I take it personal. Spanish folks get that Martha Vineyard special treatment .. and other folks .. disgusting.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile spicy cacs get housing assistance and the right to vote.:mjpls:
full
Yes indeed family.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
If I had to guess, proximity..Haiti is the closest country to Cuba, I believe. if you have to deal with asylum claims and possibly repatriating people, it’s a lot easier from Gitmo.

Also, Papa Bush did this in 1991.

Imagine having to deal with yet another wave of migrants at the Mexican border, it would be used to attack Biden for not handling these “tethers” and we’d see pictures of starving black kids on the roadside.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this real ? Look a lot of folks mess with Biden on here. That’s cool. Not debating. I just thought it was inhumane to have folks there. Then I remember folks were on horses whipping them and they were swiftly sent back to Haiti. A lot folks I know and love are Haitian .. so I take it personal. Spanish folks get that Martha Vineyard special treatment .. and other folks .. disgusting.
I dont think its real. That link in the tweet sounds suspicious and unofficial. Most news organizations and non-profits have their full name in the url. Similarly a govt disclosure would be ".gov"

But i dont wanna be the one to click it....:lupe:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A damn lie that was disproven they were never whipped even sent back most of were let in the country which is why more keep trying come. At what point does Haiti take responsibility for Haiti and why is Haiti America's responsibility?

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
I dont think its real. That link in the tweet sounds suspicious and unofficial. Most news organizations and non-profits have their full name in the url. Similarly a govt disclosure woukd be ".gov"

The Hill is a reputable, official, certified, and left-leaning to neutral news source, with 4.4 million followers on Twitter.
:mjlol:

Now it’s not real, huh?
:sas2:

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
A damn lie that was disproven they were never whipped even sent back most of were let in the country which is why more keep trying come. At what point does Haiti take responsibility for Haiti and why is Haiti America's responsibility?
Sir was it a damn lie ?! Seen them on horses myself rounding them up on the news. So who do you want me to believe ? You or my own damn eyes.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

I'm surprised to hear this from you.

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sir was it a damn lie ?! Seen them on horses myself rounding them up on the news. So who do you want me to believe ? You or my own damn eyes.
It's impossible to whip a human and steer a horse at the same time my guy. I dropped a link that after a 500 page report specifically found no one had been whipped. Stop spreading lies it weakens you argument

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I dont think its real. That link in the tweet sounds suspicious and unofficial. Most news organizations and non-profits have their full name in the url. Similarly a govt disclosure would be ".gov"