BREAKING: "Dutch Trump" Far-Right Geert Wilders wins National Election in The Netherlands (35% Exit Poll)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dont give a fukk about Muslims crying about French laws.

They know what the deal is and that shyt isnt tolerated in other countries.

But in their own country, leave them the fukk alone and stop interfering in their domestic politics.
this argument fails when they migrate

Again, French people aren’t moving to muslim countries, anymore post-colonialism so islamic migration to Europe is purely good-will from Europe feeling like they kinda owe it to their former colonies…but its not guaranteed and I think people keep acting like it is.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The best way to show their incompetence, is to have them actually govern and let the idiots that actually think he'll make good on his party program see how international politics actually work.It reads like it was written by an alcoholic village idiot with a social media account and a QAnon membership. Lowest common denominator politics that don't hold up when you're actually in a coalition and about 75% is unconstitutional and breach of European and international treaties and agreements. He got to 37 seats by his left wing talking points,not the racist banter which he had to park immediately after winning cause he'd never get the NSC and VVD to join the coalition (VVD still said nah, we'll do consignment but no coalition with us). We've been here before with dude and as soon as shyt got thick,he pulled out(no Liberace). I predict we'll be back voting before the end of 2025.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
The best way to show their incompetence, is to have them actually govern and let the idiots that actually think he'll make good on his party program see how international politics actually work.It reads like it was written by an alcoholic village idiot with a social media account and a QAnon membership. Lowest common denominator politics that don't hold up when you're actually in a coalition and about 75% is unconstitutional and breach of European and international treaties and agreements. He got to 37 seats by his left wing talking points,not the racist banter which he had to park immediately after winning cause he'd never get the NSC and VVD to join the coalition (VVD still said nah, we'll do consignment but no coalition with us). We've been here before with dude and as soon as shyt got thick,he pulled out(no Liberace). I predict we'll be back voting before the end of 2025.

I was in the netherlands on wednesday and you could feel the :mjpls:. i was near to heerlen, which is always a bit iffy-er than the coast, but you could feel the unspoken under-currents of "something going on".

like when a breh was giving off energy, despite seemingly outward unperturbed insouciance, when obama won :obama: .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The fact that Napoleon was crying about all that "horseshoe" bullshyt in the last election is wild as he exposes himself more and more.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The last time Europe had a bunch of right wing governments, they nearly destroyed themselves.

Inshallah, I am here to witness it
Yea, I see this as being a bit short sighted.

Their destruction will spread all over the world, just like it did in WWII. This time though, if they get desperate enough, they will launch their nukes. A nuclear winter will kill off the vast majority of life on this planet. One hell of a way for mankind to go, but I don't like the idea of the majority dying for the evil temerity of the few.

Then again, maybe the Bonobos will survive, evolve, and make a better world than what we did. They say god protects the innocent, and Bonobos are some of the most innocent and nice apes on the planet. Yea, give them a go at it, I say.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Look up the term "climate barbarism" and you're seeing the playbook for the next 50 years.

Rich countries are going to be stuck between not allowing in immigrants but then also having falling birthrate with no white people willing or even physically able to do those service jobs. Meanwhile they'll be trying to militarize their borders and just sink any boats coming in or unleash bullets on any migrants seeking asylum.

These countries will turn into mausoleums as the aging and more unhinged population fails to keep up the economic activity that made their countries rich while people near or below the equater die of starvation, natural disasters and start civil wars over dwindling food stock. It's already happening and will get several times worse.

At this rate I'll honestly be relieved if humanity makes it to 2123.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Look up the term "climate barbarism" and you're seeing the playbook for the next 50 years.

Rich countries are going to be stuck between not allowing in immigrants but then also having falling birthrate with no white people willing or even physically able to do those service jobs. Meanwhile they'll be trying to militarize their borders and just sink any boats coming in or unleash bullets on any migrants seeking asylum.

These countries will turn into mausoleums as the aging and more unhinged population fails to keep up the economic activity that made their countries rich while people near or below the equater die of starvation, natural disasters and start civil wars over dwindling food stock. It's already happening and will get several times worse.

At this rate I'll honestly be relieved if humanity makes it to 2123.

How will you be relieved? You’ll mostly likely be dead