Dutch rapper "Bigidagoe" killed followed by string of explosives in Amsterdam

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Black men crashing out around the world
Sad to see
It reminds me of the scene in ScarFace when Tony visits his sister and mother. The mother tells Tony off and says he ain’t shyt and neither is his money. How he and his gangster friends are making hard working Cubans look bad with their criminal activity.

Same shyt, different time and country. :francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Black men crashing out around the world
Sad to see

Difference is that Dutch guys are generally on a way more organised level but they just move more lowkey.

They are deep in that shyt:yeshrug:

Europe & The States is not for us. These problems will only continue to get worse as living standards decrease and these countries more more right wing.:mjcry:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Difference is that Dutch guys are generally on a way more organised level but they just move more lowkey.

They are deep in that shyt:yeshrug:

Europe & The States is not for us. These problems will only continue to get worse as living standards decrease and these countries more more right wing.:mjcry:
In holland there was something like 600 explosive attacks in the country last year,

They are way more organized and ruthless
Shooting their target at restaurants while eating with their family

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-

:comeon:

Since it seem like whatever we do, everybody gon follow, we have a responsibility to do RIGHT. :francis:

I have a vague recollection of you being a well-adjusted poster but spending too much time on here fighting with unhinged coli brehs got you being unhinged yourself. This has nothing to do with black americans and/or respectability on expectations on how black americans should behave. I said the influence on these degenerates is obvious but Atlanta isn't the only place with "zones" and how the hell is having metro areas divided into "zones" culture? In any case, without any instance showing these guys saying that black americans don't have any culture - the whole "gotcha" attempt isn't applicable here

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Wonder how an incident like this works in Amsterdam. The area around that train station is mad congested and mostly pedestrian. The streets are small and it's walkers and bikers everywhere so i'm interested in how the shooters got away

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I have a vague recollection of you being a well-adjusted poster but spending too much time on here fighting with unhinged coli brehs got you being unhinged yourself. This has nothing to do with black americans and/or respectability on expectations on how black americans should behave. I said the influence on these degenerates is obvious but Atlanta isn't the only place with "zones" and how the hell is having metro areas divided into "zones" culture?
:russell: Chile, I'm not doing all this tit for tat arguing with you over something that should be obvious. That young man just got hisself kilt trynna Mr Badman Big Boy Rapper. We all know what it is. My point stands: since it look like it's follow the leader in this bytch, we should be leading somewhere useful.

Do you disagree? If so, why?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: Chile, I'm not doing all this tit for tat arguing with you over something that should be obvious. That young man just got hisself kilt trynna Mr Badman Big Boy Rapper. We all know what it is. My point stands: since it look like it's follow the leader in this bytch, we should be leading somewhere useful.

Do you disagree? If so, why?

:dahell: what the fukk are you talking about? how is Atlanta the only metro area with zones and how is that culture? did you just wake up chirping?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:dahell: what the fukk are you talking about? how is Atlanta the only metro area with zones and how is that culture? did you just wake up chirping?
:beli: Your attempted insults are dry and corny. Now you gon play dumb like everything about that video wasn't ADOS culture in Dutch? It's the norm out there to have pretty lightskin bytches twerking with no draws playing nursemaid? Say word. :ohhh:

:beli:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Your attempted insults are dry and corny. Now you gon play dumb like everything about that video wasn't ADOS culture in Dutch? It's the norm out there to have pretty lightskin bytches twerking with no draws playing nursemaid? Say word. :ohhh:

:beli:

Insults don't have to be anything more than applicable - for example, you are an idiot.

What does "pretty lightskin bytches twerking" have to do with the post I made about "zones", do you not have the capacity to be objective?